Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » shoe fashion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: shoe fashion
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dont know what its like overseas at the moment but the new shoe craze here in Australia I have noticed is spikes and studs on boots,heels and flats, they usually cover the toes and heels, but some the hole shoe is covered with some pretty serious looking spikes.
Im not the biggest fan of them.
So is this new look taking off everywhere? What do you guys and ladies think of it?

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say that I've noticed it to any great amount but have seen a few. Could very well be this years foot fashion fad- at least as far as the designers are concerned. I'm not sure how most girls feel about those on footwear.

Personally I kinda like some studs, spikes or chains especially on my favorite footwear: flip flops or sandals. It can be viewed from either a Dom or slave viewpoint. If I see a girl who appears shy and quiet sporting footwear with one or more of these elements I see her as a foot slave. If she confident and loud I see her as a dominatrix type.

A super hot look to me would be a girl with a nice thick chain anklet on one or both ankles and a pair of toe loop sandals that have a chain running from the top strap down to the toe loop. I've actually seen a pair of toe loops like that.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by curly09:
So is this new look taking off everywhere? What do you guys and ladies think of it?

I've seen some of what you describe here in the US for the past couple of years.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by curly09:

I've seen some of what you describe here in the US for the past couple of years.
Yup.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really care as long as it doesn't impede the smell of their feet lol. This is very 80's retro looking, it can be fashionable if done moderately.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18316 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in the US especially the East Coast, those types of shoes can be found in most stores here as well... I am not a big fan either.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Cheeky Feet
Board Regular
Member # 46208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Cheeky Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Miss Cheeky Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it was popular in the UK recently but it's dying off a bit now. I like heels covered in spikes, I'm a fan of the trend!

--------------------
http://misscheekyfeet.wordpress.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see alot of celebs in them but too much amoung 'normal' women.

i did notice at a recent school even that clogs are becoming big with the MILFs [Smile] i actually like them.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links