Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Daytona Beach

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Daytona Beach
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on vacation right now in FL. Today my friend and I went to Daytona Beach, I have been many times before and I know of all the amazing feet you can see while you are there. Well today and tomorrow there is a collegiate cheer competition. There were over 20,000 college girls walking around in such a small area with no shoes on. I almost had a heart attack at all of the beautiful feet that I kept seeing. If anyone is in that area I would suggest going down there, ill be going back tomorrow. My friend looked over at me and laughed and said man I bet your in agony right now with all these barefoot girls walking around. I just looked at him and said man you don't even know. It has definatly been the highlight of my 2 week trip.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go back to FL so bad because of that
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any beach is a great place to be IMHO, but the major ones like Daytona are usually mind blowing because of the incredible number of amazing girls and feet you see. Enjoy man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did you try to get them all? Agony would be if you didn't.

[ April 18, 2013, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Spotlight ]

Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to book a trip right away,
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I just got back from a week in south beach Miami! OMG I couldn't contain the excitement!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to go to the beach this year here in NJ. Now that my wife is on board with my fetish too she admitted to me that she often checks out other women's feet as well which i find to be a turn on. She says she can't help but look to see if everyone takes care of them like she does.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to head down there with my camera and see the sights, so to speak..I bet the women are insanely hot!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18317 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links