Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why do people hate feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why do people hate feet?
Augustine Trott
Board Regular
Member # 45021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine Trott   Author's Homepage   Email Augustine Trott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has to do with how you were raised and which parts of the body were emphasized or shunned. I know plenty of people who say that they hate feet simply because they haven't really been exposed to feet.

--------------------
Augustine

California Foot Exchange

California Foot Exchange on YouTube

augustine@califootexchange.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each it's own I guess. [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that most of us are on the other side as well when it comes to male feet.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:

Anyone else heard people say they hate feet?

Yes!! My co-worker/Team Leader! She's tons of fun, and easy to work with. Unfortunately, I discovered just last month that she's disgusted by FEET! She came into work (on her off day) to take care of some personal business, and she was wearing flip-flops. I wanted so badly to compliment her, but I hesitated. Don't know what to expect with those kinda folks. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I sometimes feel like it's harder for the public to accept men with foot fetishes than it is for them to accept gays!

You have such a way with words, dougiezerts!
I maybe tempted to even post your "quote" on FB! With your permission, of course. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let them go on hating, there is just more female feet for me to love [Thumbs Up]

[ April 19, 2013, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: lovefeetsince1975 ]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its easy, because most feet are fucking ugly. I definitely have a foot fetish and phobia at the same time.

In my world 99% of guy feet are repulsive along with like 60-70% of female feet.(yes, I can objectively look at guys attributes or lack thereof without it threatening my sexuality)

Then another like 20% of female feet are ok and don't do anything for me unless I'm wasted and craving feet. Another 8% have pretty feet and 2-1% have feet that make me automatically giggle like a school girl, get rock hard and want to hump them.

Unfortunately I've had to pass on more than a few smoking hot ladies because they had jacked up feet. I had one night stands with them but couldn't get past that. Every time their feet touch me my brain shrieks in disgust and I actually went flaccid on one of them one time because of it. It is when I get these girls that I curse myself for having a fetish or phobia, whatever you wanna call it.

The girls with ok feet I can fuck around with but never really date because as soon as a girl with pretty feet finds her way to me I'll cheat.

Then there's the ones with pretty feet and [Drool] feet which I don't see all that often and I live in Miami. I know literally four girls that are drop dead gorgeous and have feet that if they're out I'm sporting a hardon as soon as I see them and seriously believe that if I don't distract myself I will be hard for more than 4 hours and end up in the hospital due to my extremely vivid imagination. Two of them form my wifey pile for when I come around to wanting to settle down and the other two I've hooked up with countless times and have ended up dry many of those times. One got preggers and the other one has a bf now so unfortunately I can't have my way with them anymore.

Anyways, so unfortunately more often than not feet make me gag and rarely turn me on but when they do, the woman might struggle to keep up with me.

[ April 19, 2013, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: feetplease ]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a good friend who knows about what I do. My clips and my events. He said he doesn't likes girl's feet or would even touch them with their hands. But, he is curious about my foot parties and wants to come and check them out. I think if he's curious he might have a foot fetish and he wouldn't accept it. lol

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have two close friends and one hates feet so anytime he brings them up about how gross they are and guys with foot fetishes are weird, Me and my other friend secretly chuckle. But I do not know why some people absolutely hate feet and others like us love them... I have tried many times to pinpoint my fascination which seems to go all the way back to the time i was 4 or 5 years old. Its almost something that cant be helped nor do i want to be "cured"... I love my fetish and my wife is satisfying my craving for hers so I am in foot heaven and loving it.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I sometimes feel like it's harder for the public to accept men with foot fetishes than it is for them to accept gays!

You have such a way with words, dougiezerts!
I maybe tempted to even post your "quote" on FB! With your permission, of course. [Big Grin]

Thanks for your compliment! Sure, post it, if you'd like.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:

But the girl who said it I happen to have abit of a thing for her yet her repulsion to feet made me want her and them more but I think she'd be a tough cookie if not impossible to sway.

Anyone else heard people say they hate feet?

I was at this point a few months back, even posted it on here http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=014804#000000

First of all, i think for every like, there is a dislike, thats just the way it is, yin and yang. Just like there are people who like something, there will be people that dont, and this goes for almost ANYTHING.

Why? I dont know. But i dont mind, because everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes, whatever the reason. For me, instead of trying to sway a girl into liking feet, ill just leave it there and find someone else who is cool with the whole foot thing instead.

Its one thing if they simply think its weird or what not, they might be curious and theres potential there but if they actually have an established hatred of feet, i wont go there.

I dont want to be with someone who has to get involved with something that they hate just to please me, it would be better for her to find a non foot fan and be happier with them.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXX toes
Major Player
Member # 46190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXX toes   Author's Homepage   Email XXX toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cuz they are in denial. Never seen a parent not bite their baby's feet. In brain mapping the foot is right next to the genitals which is next to the toes. So liking them makes sense to me.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/sexist/2010/04/13/the-foot-fetish-brain-map/

[ April 21, 2013, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: XXX toes ]

--------------------
http://xxx-toes.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/65967/
https://twitter.com/TripXtoes
XXX Toes

Posts: 121 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links