Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A foot paradox, sites for "female" feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A foot paradox, sites for "female" feet
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have pondered for quite sometime why sites that cater to people who enjoy female feet will often times display trannies. Sites like wikifeet will have hundreds of beautiful celebrity woman and then have the nerve to put pictures of Rupaul on the site! Now to each their own I have no issues with gay people but I don't see pics of male actors on wikifeet. Why are the trannies acceptable? If you have a dong between your legs your a man no amount of makeup or wearing heels changes that fact.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because gender identity is a complex thing. Also, transsexualism and homosexuality are two different things. (For instance, a guy could identify as a woman and have a sex-change operation to become a woman (or as close to one as modern surgery allows), but can still be sexually attracted to women.)

Wikifeet's submission system is tricky, though. It will allow you to make a page for any celeb that has an imdb page; but it does not check for the person's sex. I remember at one point someone opened a page for Robert Kardashian (it's been locked since, I believe).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucks that the celeb,model,actress etc has to have an imdb page.There are a couple of models i wanted to create a page for but don't have imdb pages so i cannot create one for them.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
I have pondered for quite sometime why sites that cater to people who enjoy female feet will often times display trannies.

There are so many guys who enjoy random, "faceless" feet that perhaps those site owners genuinely feel the viewers will appreciate them.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
I have pondered for quite sometime why sites that cater to people who enjoy female feet will often times display trannies.

There are so many guys who enjoy random, "faceless" feet that perhaps those site owners genuinely feel the viewers will appreciate them.
Yeah and I can say with certainty that most men want to see faces with the feet, it's something I've always adhered to on my site by showing the whole person because you never know what you're looking at online no matter who says they are female, they STILL could be male. [Puke]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links