Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whoa, I Didn't Know This Guy Went "The Other Way" As Well! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whoa, I Didn't Know This Guy Went "The Other Way" As Well!
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could have done without that.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad i read comments beforehand.Anyways i thought anything to do with male feet wasn't allowed on the forum?.

This topic should be deleted.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lighten up guys. I find it hilarious personally. The guy that creeps us out the most that shoots all those videos with THAT VOICE directing women to pose their feet has now moved on to men. I find male feet vile and only saw about 2 seconds before I threw up in my mouth a bit, but I think 2nd. To God In Power was posting this as a "public service announcement" rather than for you to pull your pud to.

I will close this thread to prevent it from getting nasty.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links