Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What have I missed?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What have I missed?!?
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now that I've reintroduced myself and explained my absence of this past year...what have I missed?

Any new models taking the forums or industry by storm? Professional or non professional?

Any of you have new gfs or wives who have indulged your foot fetish cravings?

I am real interested in how everyone's doing and how it's been going on here.

Waz

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi waz,

sorry, I'm not a real frequent visitor, well I visit frequently here, but I'm not a freequent poster and I must admit that I don;t remember you, but I do have one confession.

I still check wazgirls website hoping she would update. my god, so you were her boyfriend, it goes without saying, lucky you my man.
but damn, cheating and stuff.

people don;t change, her personality didn't change, people rarely change, they're just good at presenting themselves in a certain way and it may not even be with bad intentions, we all have a certain way of behaving ourselves and it takes a long time before other people get to know us and the same goes for getting to know your girlfriend.

sadly for you, you got to know some things about her that are not acceptable...!!!
Hope you'll get through it, I know it's hard, we've probably all been through it before.
But wish you the best with the damn heartbreak, men it's just a shame how some girls (men too) can hurt their boy/girl friend.

sorry to hear you got to experience this and I still have to say I envy you for it, she's beautifull and her feet are very nice.

don;t feel bad, I and probably a lot of guys here on wu's would have fallen for wazgirl, she's too damn pretty and everything about her says "fun, sweet", and after all that she has very attractive feet and indulges you in footplay.

any of us would have taken the plunge and got our hearts broken, but not all of us would have been man enough to break up with a woman like that.

so all in all, be proud of yourself for walking away from this incredibly attractive footplaying woman, be proud of yourself, you've shown yourself that you are the kind of person you probably hoped you'd be...

principles before everything men...!!!

orinciples only mean something if you stick by them when they are inconvenient...!!!
having anyone cheat on you is just the end of the relationship.
You've been tested, this girl cheated on you, but she's gorgeous, incredible feet, enjoys footplay...

men have you been tested....
just be proud that you can say to yourself that you walked away from this whole thing.
you stuck to your principles when it was very inconvenient, because walking away from a woman like that is very very very inconvenient, but it had to be done.

be proud of yourself...!!!

so the only reallynew thing going on here at wus?
well for me the new great thing is you at this moment...!!!

I was jealous of you for having a great girl like that, but I'm even more jealous of you for having proven to yourself that you can walk away from that if it's the right thing to do...!!!

It might sound crazy, but I salute you and I hope all of us footappriciating men here on wu's would be as strong as you have been when confronted with a simular situation.

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the big thing you missed is that Saffron called it quits on Wus.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Desmond, hell of a post. Yeah I was her bf for 3.5 years. I appreciate all of the words of wisdom as well as encouragement and the salute. All those words mean alot then truly do. So thank you!

And dang, any reason why he called it quits or just dissappeared?

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the long and short of it is that she got real tired of the assholes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links