Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are women more in tune with are fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are women more in tune with are fetish?
inluvwithfootsmell
Board Regular
Member # 2213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inluvwithfootsmell   Author's Homepage   Email inluvwithfootsmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice that flats, boat shoes and other close
Toe shoes are worn without socks. It seems to
be in style and all the rage. Are women doing
this too get their feet smeller for some lucky
guy. What are your thoughts?

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish......that would be heaven.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by inluvwithfootsmell:
Are women doing this too get their feet smeller for some lucky guy.

No.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Not at all. I kinda laughed at thinking about a woman wearing socks with flats or boat shoes, lol. We'll leave that to the Germans.

Those shoes are meant to be worn barefoot.

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe in a perfect world.

But the number of women out there actively trying to please foot fetishists is... not very high, to say the least.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add me to the no club. If anything I think women are more worried about their feet being smelly for negative reasons. That's unless they're dating or married to a foot fetishist that they want to satisfy.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Cheeky Feet
Board Regular
Member # 46208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Cheeky Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Miss Cheeky Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, would nice if it was the reason! It's not fashionable to wear socks with these shoes, they look better barefoot. Also flats are pretty cheap so can be tossed out when they begin to smell and easily replaced, so it's ok if they get smelly in barefeet.

--------------------
http://misscheekyfeet.wordpress.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this will probably surprise some of you... but women don't take your foot fetish into consideration every time they do something.

Shocking, I know.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish it were true, us foot guys would love that to be true. But we can always imagine the wonderful scent that comes out.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Add me to the no club. If anything I think women are more worried about their feet being smelly for negative reasons. That's unless they're dating or married to a foot fetishist that they want to satisfy.

your avatar is killer !

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

your avatar is killer !
Thanks. I think Dani Jensen has some of the sexiest feet online!
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wearing no socks with boat shoes is to entice your foot fetish dude.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links