Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet in Daytona Beach commercial

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet in Daytona Beach commercial
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night I was at a hotel in St. Augustine and saw this commercial for Daytona Beach. The 3 pairs of sandy female soles are at the 24 second mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vXdZDP8Nreo

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, just not sure their ages...the frame right before it shows a 10 year old girl, so who knows.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent stuff! I actually went to college in Daytona Beach and I love wacking to feet that I see on the beach just like these.

In fact, back in my college days I used to roam with buddies on the beach during spring break with a camcorder and I would be sneak feet footage galore. And of course, I would never show my buds the film afterward either because they might think I was a freak. This was back in like '95-'98 era Hee Hee!

Always loved them hot young women out there!! Can't be beat and I felt like one of the 1st foot troopers in action, but doing it for my own private wack collection, Heckeckeckeckeckeckeckeckeckeck! [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links