Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else excited that a Foot Fetish Hollywood movie has Kristen Stewart on board? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone else excited that a Foot Fetish Hollywood movie has Kristen Stewart on board?
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if it was already talked about but I couldn't find anything.

Every couple months I google foot fetish just to see what comes up. Well on the most recent one something new caught my eyes.

Apparently there's basically this foot fetish movie that's gonna be produced called the Big Shoe and Kristen Stewart and Jim Sturgess are on board. She's just my type head to toe and have [Jerkoff] more times than I can count to her exquisite feet so I'm extremely psyched [Drool] I must say though, I hate the movies I've seen with her in it so I'm hoping this one I'll like.

The movie description was this: Elizabeth Banks plays a therapist who is trying to convince him(Sturgess) to make shoes again.
“I now work in, like, a Payless shoe store,” he says of his character in the film. “I’ve given up on shoes all together. So they bring in Kristen Stewart’s character as a muse, and I fall in love with her feet basically. I don’t even look at her from the knee down until [gestures at feet]. I saw some audition tapes, her feet look pretty amazing.”

I'm pretty fucking psyched for this film also because it seems like it might actually be a classy and sensual movie with lots of foot scenes that doesn't paint us as creeps like they usually do, assuming the director does his job right.

I'll definitely be heading to the movies to watch this one instead of waiting till its put up online.

This movie will probably singlehandedly make my masturbation frequency go back to what it was my teenage years [Big Grin]

A huge thank you to whoever masterminded this.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMDB says no release date yet. Hopefully Elizabeth Banks' feet will make an appearance too. I'll definitely be on the look out for this one!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea its barely gotten off the ground. It basically just started pre-production so I'll probably be eagerly waiting for about 2 years.

They might since she's the therapist trying to convince him to make shoes again but if there are copious foot scenes they'll probably be kristen's 99% of the time which is just fine by me.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somewhere right now, Quentin Tarantino is saying to himself, "Why didn't I think of that?!!!"
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

For sure...probably because he's too much of a creep (by some accounts) to think like that. Its also outside his wheelhouse of kick ass gory shit.

In my mind I'm picturing like a love story centered around the love for feet in a way that shows how sensual and alluring they can be. Something that'll actually contradict what people often imagine a foot fetish as. It'll make girls leave thinking I'd date a guy like that, vs get the fuck away from me. I hope it doesn't disappoint. It would be a romantic movie I can watch with a girl and like because I'll be extremely turned on and engaged instead of wanting to poke my eyes out.

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully they portray us in a good light... Probably Wont be a big hit but maybe the women will look at us in a different way or maybe even develop the fetish themselves.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or maybe it'll turn feet into the next sex fad like 50 Shades of Gray did with all the soccer moms...here's to wishful thinking...
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering whether there's a twist in this film, that, for example, Elizabeth Banks is actually the one with the foot fetish, and basically uses the relationship between Sturgess and Stewart as a sort of played out fantasy of hers.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm pretty fucking psyched for this film also because it seems like it might actually be a classy and sensual movie with lots of foot scenes that doesn't paint us as creeps like they usually do, assuming the director does his job right.

Yeah sounds like a great premise here, and ditto on making the honest painstakingly humble regular Joe Foot Fetish into a creep..lord knows there's plenty of that already out there and publicized to the umpteenth degree all over. Can't wait to see this film when it comes out! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had an ass full of KS, she is over rated and a bad actress. There are plenty of hot actresses with smoking hot feet. I'll pass on her but not the film
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Great News. Kristen Stewart may be a terrible actress and over hyped and whatnot because of the Twilight craze but there is no denying that she is a good looking girl and her feet are exceptionally hot. I didn't really have an opinion on her one way or the other until National put her in his contest and ever since I've been on her bandwagon and extremely impressed by her tootsies. I think she's a great girl for the role and the premise and potential this movie has is increadable. If it reaches even half of that potential it should be awesome.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
This is Great News. Kristen Stewart may be a terrible actress and over hyped and whatnot because of the Twilight craze but there is no denying that she is a good looking girl and her feet are exceptionally hot. I didn't really have an opinion on her one way or the other until National put her in his contest and ever since I've been on her bandwagon and extremely impressed by her tootsies. I think she's a great girl for the role and the premise and potential this movie has is increadable. If it reaches even half of that potential it should be awesome.

Yeah terribly overhyped, but with the right makeup artist and a good pedicure she can look smoking hot... [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:

Agreed! I was surprised when I noticed her really cute feet late last year. She is really a surprise package, looks-wise in my opinion Can't wait to see this film and of course the sexy Ms. Stewart! [Wink]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even regardless of the fetish aspect, with the cast in place and off-the-wall story, this is a compelling project and one I'd see.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Yea, I might not be a fan of her acting so far but I'm definitely a fan of her physically and can't wait for this one.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links