Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » at this bar/club last night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: at this bar/club last night
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so I headed out with the fellas last night and i offered to give these 2 cute girls a ride. i was tipsy and so were they and they were not too far away from the place we had come from. So they get near your house and the girl asks me if I take credit cards. I chuckled and replied, no I am not a taxi, I was just giving you a ride. and then she compliments me on being kind and asks if there is a way that she can pay me. Initially I said no, then after a few seconds i replied "if I can massage your feet". she got weirded out and they started walking. I told them that it would be quick and her other friend obliged and i got to rub and smell her feet. she was about a size 6/7, little feet, did not smell even though she was wearing these high heeled boots with socks. she was ticklish so she would laugh when I started sucking on her feet. It was a weird encounter but it was great. I unzipped my pants and I was about to ask for the footjob but decided against it. I will definitely try that again. It was great. Only if her feet had smelled. that would have been heaven. Man I love white college girls.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now thats a great story
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
carpe diem [latin for seize the day].

In your situation, you seized the night.
Way to go on this one!

Usually, with a group of girls, even in twos, the less talkative, less dominant girl(s) will go with what the more talkative, dominant girl(s) says/does, even if she/they would rather do their own thing(s).

This time, the less talkative/dominant girl did her own thing, and took you up on the foot massage followed up with foot worship and tickling.

Say...what did her "suddenly not so willing to pay" friend say, or do while this went down?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she started walking away but the other girl obliged. Knowing how girls operate, i was urging the other girl to call her friend so that she would (the girl in the car) would be a little more comfortable. it was a great experience though. I will take my chances more often.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum that story sounds like one of my dreams haha. Your one lucky guy. Next time just ask for the footjob! If they are down enough to let you rub and sniff their feet and are a little tipsy, who knows what the outcome would have been.
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
Man I love white college girls.

Hell yeah, me too! [Mmm] [Big Grin]

What you did was bold and courageous and it paid off. There's no regrets and only more confidence for the next time. Not only that, but you have helped the rest of us realize how we can also indulge in real life feet as well.

Keep it up and let us know how the next white college girl reacts!! [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't drink and drive.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quasimodo
Board Regular
Member # 46223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quasimodo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I feel bad. I gave a ride home to some pretty girls a couple of weeks ago and all I've got was a kiss on a cheek.
But I probably wouldn't be brave enough to ask them to show me their feet anyway [Cry]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is cool as heck man, i am with you on white women's feet they are outstandingly beautiful!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
Don't drink and drive.

Interesting story...but I agree with what he said above.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links