Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just an observation... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just an observation...
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
At one time I thought having a Comics/Animation and Video Games section added would be amazing so it didn't get lumped into the misc. section. And yeah, look how popular they are... (sarcasm)

Good point, and true. Hardly ever see any activity within that subsection.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OneLuckyMan:
I agree with Norcal. The "pictures" section is often dominated by website owners that use teaser pics to get people to browse to their sites (and I totally get that). There should be an amateur wife/gf feet section only. It usually takes about 20-30 minutes to select and load the pics for imgbam and then post them. If I get scanty comments, it ain't worth it.

You're right, poor scanty comments on something you worked hard to get or shoot and share with the public makes it rough on newcomers, that's why I support the subsection for wives/gf's so you it can almost become a small community of support where your posts don't get buried. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
At least it gives the lurkers something to jerk to in the specific category they want and not have to sift through pay site girls. Say one day you happen to be looking for dimly lit bedroom pics of chubby ethic feet because that is what you want to blow a load to that particular day you would know roughly where to find it...(yes I am kind of being silly but you get the jest). It's more of an organizational conflict than anything.

I am definitely with NorCalFeet.
It's a matter of making activity in the forum easier for everyone, and of improving the visibility of everyone's posts within the specific group of like-minded foot enthusiasts.
Sure, there are challenges in going after sub-categories: there can be really many in the world of foot fetishism.. it's getting like Heavy Metal.. [Laugh]
Personally I'd be ultra-happy to have specific sections of the forum dedicated to "barefooting & dirty feet" and to "barefoot glamour photography" (NO FOOTJOB PICS ALLOWED!!! [Nut Kick] ), as I cover these two niches as a footographer.. but I am also aware that if Wu had to make all the guys/gals with specific tastes/interests happy, managing the site would probably be an operational nightmare.. [Big Grin]

As for the decline in the activity on the forum.. I am new here so I cannot tell.. but activity on forums of specific interest for me, like the CITY FEET one, is deffo far from being exciting .. there are probably less than 30 chaps (out of over 2,800 registered members) who bother posting something every once in a while.

I am afraid that the most vital part of the online foot-related scene is now in specific areas of social networks like Facebook.. but IMHO the overall level there is upsetting (with few exceptions).. from my experience, it's mostly losers posting stolen web pics, guys pretending they are barefoot girls, and assorted sociopaths and schizos.. [Confused]

So life here maybe ain't that bad, after all.. [Wu] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am afraid that the most vital part of the online foot-related scene is now in specific areas of social networks like Facebook.. but IMHO the overall level there is upsetting (with few exceptions)..
You got it, Facebook is turning out HEAVY foot related content but there's no way of protecting your personal business photos from being tagged or claimed (even with watermark) since no one really polices Facebook and protects members' copyrighted material. You have to jump through a million hoops and wait forever to hear back. Not to mention they let all the underaged crap on there.. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
it's mostly losers posting stolen web pics, guys pretending they are barefoot girls, and assorted sociopaths and schizos .. [Confused]

[Thud]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
it's mostly losers posting stolen web pics, guys pretending they are barefoot girls, and assorted sociopaths and schizos .. [Confused]

[Thud]
But as I said.. there are exceptions.. [Wink] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I am afraid that the most vital part of the online foot-related scene is now in specific areas of social networks like Facebook.. but IMHO the overall level there is upsetting (with few exceptions)..
You got it, Facebook is turning out HEAVY foot related content but there's no way of protecting your personal business photos from being tagged or claimed (even with watermark) since no one really polices Facebook and protects members' copyrighted material. You have to jump through a million hoops and wait forever to hear back. Not to mention they let all the underaged crap on there.. [Confused]
Absolutely. Fighting against what you mentioned is Sysyphus Work. FB censors used to be ultra-quick in kicking you out if you posted nudity, but now the size and ramification of the network is such that I can often see not only nudity (which is OK for me, frankly speaking), but also a lot of absolutely sick, illegal shit.. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:
quote:

[Thud]
But as I said.. there are exceptions.. [Wink] [Cool]
Yeah artists like us who bust our tails in the field to get a good shoot in are ahead of the game in many ways compared to those like you mentioned above. Usually they never leave their humble little bivouacs. I've seen soooo many on FB who pretend to be other women lol it's a crack up because they do such a horrible job at role playing. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:
quote:
Absolutely. Fighting against what you mentioned is Sysyphus Work. FB censors used to be ultra-quick in kicking you out if you posted nudity, but now the size and ramification of the network is such that I can often see not only nudity (which is OK for me, frankly speaking), but also a lot of absolutely sick, illegal shit.. [Confused]
Sysyphus, there's a name you don't hear often anymore. I can tell you are an educated man [Thumbs Up]

Yes there is a huge disconnect on FB with the censoring of illegal stuff. It's even more sad to see some of my facebook "friends" involved with "liking" said photos there too. I have half a mind to unfriend them because of it. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another drawback to splitting the sections will be all the posts going into the wrong section. So if someone decided to post candid shots in the general photos section, I'm going to have to move it. Or when someone posts their professional photos in the candids area, I gotta move it.

No offense, but if you're not able to look through a few posts in one area, that's just lazy. Having to check multiple sections will be just as much clicking as having to click onto a second page in one section.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Another drawback to splitting the sections will be all the posts going into the wrong section. So if someone decided to post candid shots in the general photos section, I'm going to have to move it. Or when someone posts their professional photos in the candids area, I gotta move it.

No offense, but if you're not able to look through a few posts in one area, that's just lazy. Having to check multiple sections will be just as much clicking as having to click onto a second page in one section.

Patrick

I agree it is lazy, I was playing Devil's Advocate lol...it would get pretty confusing but maybe depending on how it was labeled the posters might figure it out. Not sure if Wu has tried this yet but it seems a lot of people are making mention of it.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links