Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NFashionistas - Week 9. Showcasing Famous Women and Famous Shoe Designers. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NFashionistas - Week 9. Showcasing Famous Women and Famous Shoe Designers.
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jensen:
Jessica Lowndes and Victoria Justice makes for a great match to watch. Lowndes has done a great job in this contest and this is Victoria's chance to get something done here. As bad as her record looks, she's not that far out of the wild card race in the NFC. She has two wins and the leaders of the wild card race have four wins. With eight weeks to go, that's all the time in the world for Justice to make some moves and get the first or the second wild card spot. For Victoria, this is a huge match.

Great points you made there. That leave me feeling a bit more positive that Victoria can get something going. A win here gets things started. This match weighs heavily on Justice because Lowndes has nothing to lose if she loses this match.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My AFC vs NFC picks.

Good match here between Abigail and Petra. I really enjoyed looking at pictures of both of them this week. I went with Nemcova at the end. Real good pictures on her part. Love the different poses seen in her pictures. There's a little bit of everything in them. Soles, toes, shoes, all there for Nemcova.

Carmen against Katy Perry is a pretty nice match, even though I'm not a huge fan of either on of them. Carmen is twisting and bending in more ways than a pretzel. Awesome, awesome Carmen. Carmen gave Audrina a run for her money last week only to find herself coming up short. She's been something special this year after running amok with other women who were the have-nots of this contest. Currently she holds the second wild card spot and I don't see how she'll lose this match. With a win, she'll hold on to that second wild card spot.

I pick Audrina this week over Heidi Klum. Pretty good match for a National Classic.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Less than 24 hours to go and a good portion of these matches are still very close. The last four matches of the week could be very telling for whoever wins those.

I voted for Rosie over Kate. It's great to see tat match being as close as it is. It'll be crazy if Kate loses because something like that happening is surreal. I'm watching Candice's and Irina's matches very closely. I bet the world will see if Upton is handed for first loss of the year.

Irina has really given it to Bar all week long. Shayk is getting everything she wants out of this catfight.

This is one of the best week's National has put together in terms of everything from the matches, all this other information about shoe fashion, and the pictures and videos. I swear this week has to be of the best ones in terms of pictures posted. Just about every gallery looks fantastic. I'm very impressed.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wonder who Nusuth is voting for between Jessica Lowndes and Victoria Justice. That's his dream match of matches that doesn't involve Audrina. Both women look spectacular this week. Both want to let you know that their feet are to be viewed before you're done looking at their sets. Tough call for Nusuth. I went with Lowndes. With everything you say about those two, what goes through your mind, Nusuth, when picking between those two?
I read this earlier in the week and ready to respond but i got sidetracked by some fuckwad who hacked one of my other websites and it took way too long to get it back.

anyway, you were right on! very very tough decision.. until i spent 0.05 seconds to bring Victoria's feet up on my mental image. she easily wins over Jessica. sure, i am fans of Jessica but Victoria might just some the most perfect feet and toes every. sweet soft soles, perfectly proportioned toes with not a hammer or mallet toe.. unlike some of the other popular contestants. i cant understand how anyone with a shred of taste could vote for anyone over Victoria.

i just missed the cut off time so i don't know who won yet but when i voted Victoria was in the lead. fingers crossed.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My picks for the final three matches of the week.

Personal vendetta between Irina and Bar. I never knew that they had some issue going on between each other, but it's pretty hot to see two of the hottest women in the world - both supermodels, by the way - scratch each other over how one guy styles his hair. I would love to be that guy in the middle of all of this. I appreciate Irina defending her boyfriend, but I love how Bar responded back to Irina in that Twitter exchange. She stood behind what she said.

By the way, very hot videos from both of them this week, speaking in different languages. Gives us a nice taste of what else is out there in the world besides America.

So like I said, I take Bar in this one.

The last two matches really exemplify just how special these AFC vs NFC matches really are, because they feature opponents who might have never faced each other before, and might never face each other again. These are unique matches, and us fans should be grateful that we are witnessing these matches and we should take them in for all that it's worth.

I'll take Victoria Justice over Jessica Lowndes. Great match up, by the way. Like some others mentioned before, Victoria needs this way more than Lowndes does. Even if Victoria and Lowndes had similar records, I would still take Victoria. I respect the hell of how much Lowndes has improved over the years, and I'm glad that National stuck with her after her first year of so-so performance. Even though Justice needs this, credit should be handed to Lowndes for not giving up the division lead to Carmen. Lowndes is committed to taking this as far as she can.

In the last match, this is deadly. I voted for Upton after looking at the pictures. Upton seems like a lot more fun to hang with and it shows in the videos. Rosie is more sophisticated when it comes to sexiness, but Upton is the most popular girl on the planet and it's going to be nearly impossible to beat her.

If Rosie makes this close, then it tells everyone that Upton can be beaten. If Upton runs away from Rosie en route to a victory, then it sends a message to all the heavyweights in this contest that they have no chance against Upton, and any hope they had of beating Upton will be flushed down the toilet.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Jessica Alba 6-2-0-.750
Selena Gomez 4-4-0-.500
Olivia Wilde 3-5-0-.375
Nina Dobrev 1-7-0-.125

Division II

Bar Refaeli 8-0-0-1.000
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 6-2-0-.750
Marisa Miller 4-4-0-.500
Maria Menounos 2-7-0-.222

Division III

Jessica Lowndes 7-2-0-.777
Carmen Electra 6-2-0-.750
Stacy Keibler 4-4-0-.500
Kim Kardashian 0-8-0-.000

Division IV

Eva Longoria 5-3-0-.625
Irina Shayk 5-3-0-.625
Abigail Clancy 3-5-0-.375
Jenny McCarthy 1-7-0-.141

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Upton 9-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 4-4-0-.500
Mila Kunis 2-6-0-.250
Jennifer Aniston 2-7-0-.222

Division II

Audrina Patridge 9-0-0-1.000
Katy Perry 4-4-0-.500
Kristen Stewart 4-5-0-.444
Victoria Justice 2-6-0-.250

Division III

Candice Swanepoel 5-3-0-.625
Brooklyn Decker 4-4-0-.500
Petra Němcová 4-4-0-.500
Megan Fox 3-5-0-.333

Division IV

Heidi Klum 5-4-0-.555
Jennifer Hawkins 5-4-0-.555
Maggie Grace 3-5-0-.375
AnnaLynne McCord 2-6-0-.250

----

THE BEST RéSUMEé UNDER THE SUN

Candice Swanepoel was given the role as being the Official Symbol of the NFC. Since then, she has done everything to earn that title. Usually things work the other way around: people would work hard to earn something before given such a prestigious title. I saw something in Candice that made her far and beyond of what the exception to that rule is and felt that she was the savior this contest needed even at a time when she had yet to set foot in this contest to even compete in her first match of her career. Candice has paid me back in spades. Candice Swanepoel is the sun in where all other planets revolve around her.

An argument can be made that woman who has the best résumé under the Sun since the start of Season 3 (2010) has been Ashley Tisdale. It's going to be very hard to make a case for someone else whose name is not Candice Swanepoel. I could try to make a case for Audrina, but she's a weird case. Clearly, Audrina is off to her best start of her career, surpassing her previous record when she started her rookie season 6-0 before losing her first match. Not only is Audrina off to her best start, but she has beaten quality opponents this year to give her this 9-0 record, something that Kate Upton could not brag about up until this week. Kate Upton shares the same record as Audrina, but Audrina this year has had more memorable wins. Kate Upton has had it easy for the first half of the season. Looking at Upton's schedule the rest of the way, her road gets very, very bumpy. Upton will be put to the test.

Going back to Audrina for a minute, everything she's done BEFORE this year has been so-so even though her record suggests that she's done a lot more than that. Before this year started, Tisdale compiled a record that suggested she was so-so, but her achievements within that record points to a bigger picture.

Before this year started, I can only think of two noteworthy opponents who Audrina has beaten: Irina Shayk last year, Megan Fox in the semi-finals to determine the National Class Champion in her rookie season back in 2010. Her noteworthy losses were to Candice Swanepoel three times, Megan Fox twice, Marisa Miller once, and Ashley Tisdale once, and Kim Kardashian in the Finals Classics that year.

Tisdale's noteworthy wins were against Kim Kardashain when she was defending her championship, a win that was one of the biggest upsets of all time; Marisa Miller, the two-time AFC Champion, Megan Fox twice (one of those wins was a blowout in the playoffs, probably the most lopsided win in playoff history now that I think about it); Audrina Patridge and now Candice Swanepoel for the second time. In fact, Tisdale is the first non-divisional rival to beat Candice Swanepoel twice. In a way you can say that Tisdale has done well against the heavyweights and so-so against the mid carders ... for Audrina, she's done well against mid carders and less than so-so against the heavyweights.

What Audrina does have over Tisdale is playoff experience, including a win over Tisdale in one of those classic matches that will be remembered forever. The knock against Audrina is that her playoff run has gone backwards as the years went along. She made it to the finals in her first year, only to lose to Kim. The year after she lost in the semi-finals. Last year she lost in the quarter-finals.

Again, keep in mind that when I was talking about Audrina, I was only making reference to what she's done BEFORE this year. This year, however, Audrina is making a difference, this year Audrina's best start to a season is on the right track to erase the struggles she's had in the past. Clearly Audrina has gotten her act together and is on cruise control to get to the Promise Land.

For Tisdale, she is as tough as nails. After getting destroyed by Kate Upton weeks ago, she has regained her form. Once again, she's someone who your favorite girl does not want to face. I'd rather take Tisdale's 4-4 over Katy Perry's 4-4 any day of the week. Tisdale's 4-4 can compete against anyone in the league.

Candice Swanepoel is the second girl since Kim Kardashian to lose more than twice in a year that she's defending her title. Luckily for Candice, everyone else in her division lost this week.

----

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Bar Refaeli got dominated in this match. Yes, she won. However, the only time she got a lead in that match was towards the end when the polls were about to close down. Other than that, Irina was beating her from pillar to post. There were two times that I can remember when it looked as if Bar was not going to mount a comeback because Irina was so relentless.

Perhaps Irina was too anxious when she focused her frustrations on her opponent. Bar Refeali really had to sneak by at the last moments to get this win and she was able to slither away with a smirk on her face. Just like her comeback to Irina's tweet was very slick, Bar was very slick in getting by Irina.

For Refaeli, she's probably laughing this off and moving on to make something of herself in the AFC. Irina vowed that this would not be the last time that Bar would hear from her.

----

The last time Eva Longoria had first place to herself in her division this late in the season was in Season 2 back in 2009. Even though Longoria and Shayk share the same record, Irina is technically in first because of her win over Irina a few weeks ago.

----

I've made several comparisons between Jessica Lowndes and Victoria Justice over the last two years. I really don't have the time to go back and look for moments where I made those comparisons, but what I remember that the point I was trying to make was that Jessica Lowndes has been better than Justice. This week was the first time they faced each other and Lowndes now owns the stat over Justice face-to-face.

As great a year Carmen Electra is having, Jessica Lowndes is ahead of her.

----

Guess who had the most votes over the last three weeks? Not Kate Upton. It's Jennifer Hawkins. Amazing how Heidi Klum was 5-1 at one point in the season. Now Heidi is hanging on to her division by a strand of her hair. Heidi has beaten Hawkins back in Week 1, which is the only reason why she's ahead. A resilient effort by Klum, nevertheless, when she pushed Audrina to the brink. She was that close in handing Audrina her first loss of the season.

----

Kate Upton continues to soar. Kate Upton can be pushed around a bit, but she's too popular to be held back for a long period of time. Looking ahead at Kate's schedule, she's got some tough matches in store for her. In the first half of the season, she's had to deal with an easier schedule than Audrina has. Starting this week with Rosie, the schedule is going to catch up to her. It'll be time for Upton to earn the record she's got and cement her case that she is the Number 1 seed of the NFC.

--

Thanks to everyone for all their support and appreciation. This has been a great week.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links