Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Starting my own clips4sale store (Australian)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Starting my own clips4sale store (Australian)
Shredlet
Board Regular
Member # 18436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shredlet   Email Shredlet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been very keen on starting a clips4sale store with footjobs and fetishes.

But just wondering how do i get started?

and where do you guys find the girls?

(I am based in australia btw, victoria)

[ April 26, 2013, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Shredlet ]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shredlet:
where do you guys find the girls?

Willing candidates can be found around temp agencies or unemployment establishments. Even a local food bank or job fair.

Some of my favorites are diner waitresses who make a measily less than minimum wage salary plus tips. Just tip well, become a regular and maybe catch them on a smoke break. Heck, with enough charm, you can get them to try and peel your brain by sitting with you during their breaks.

Lotta places (outside the box) to find willing women to show their feet. Flea markets, night clubs, parks, jogging areas, historic districts, salvation armies, and even goodwills. Trailer parks work well too. Just be a regular man with a foot fetish and let your instincts guide you! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

Best of luck with the clipstore. Would love to see more genres like your envisioned concept. There's just too much run-of-the-mill stuff out there floating around from producers who are in love with cookie-cutter crap. Need more visionaries like yourself to help bring variety and imagination back to foot fetish.

[ April 25, 2013, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck To You!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shredlet
Board Regular
Member # 18436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shredlet   Email Shredlet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am australian as well. so diner waitresses arent so underpaid. any luck with craigslist?
Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shredlet
Board Regular
Member # 18436

And how do i start a clips4sale store?

and how much does it cost?

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://www.clips4sale.com/do/storeinfo

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
quote:

http://www.clips4sale.com/do/storeinfo
Don't forget to check up on your countrys' tax laws and how it works because in the states they send out a 1099 form for MISC income...so think about your write off's ahead of time before you commit to it. It could be worthwhile. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18346 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links