Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet over the years (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: feet over the years
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do feet get uglyer as the lady gets older. ? What's ur preference feet in twenty or thirties or forties or older
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me myself actually like them better when the ladies are around 30-40 and yet im only 23. Maybe it will change when I get older?

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In general I find younger feet are nicer (18-45) but there's always exceptions.

E.g. you can have ugly 19 year old feet vs. great 38 year old peds.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on the girl and her feet !! I love 20s feet soft but still smelly they love the flats.... But my m-i-l is 55 and her feet are amazing !!

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is 51, and has awesome feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is 48(see avatar) and her feet are amazing...and have a natural aroma that is killer.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the woman, some younger ladies take don't take care of their feet, while some older women must get pedicures every week
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that feet are like wine, as time passes they just get better!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Homie:
I feel that feet are like wine, as time passes they just get better!

Haha, I hate that saying. Have you ever had a truly old wine? They're awful! The best wines are 2-10 years old.

Now whisky, the proper single malt stuff (I think they call it Scotch outside of the continent it's from), the best stuff there is 25-50 years old.

Ever had one? It'll blow your tits off.

I like my feet young. 20-30. I like feet that are naturally pretty and soft (no moisturiser, no need for pampering). Both my parter and I are above that age but her feet have kept good throughout... I actually put it down to avoiding pampering. Never had it done=never needed it doing.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming proper foot care (a dangerous assumption, to be sure), I think they get better with age. They certainly have more character.

My preference is 21-30, roughly.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As said by everyone, it is wholly dependent on the individual and the amount of care they take, wear proper footwear, etc. Genetics also plays a role, more of it will come down to how well the woman takes care of herself. Usually someone who has been wearing high heels day in and day out for 30 years will not have as nice feet as someone who wears comfortable footwear the majority of the time. Also women who never get pedicures, use lotion, etc, will naturally have harder and rougher feet.
There are older women who have taken excellent care of themselves and it shows, and there are younger women who don't give a damn ant it shows. I find myself attracted to women across the spectrum, but I can tell who cares about their body and who doesn't. Not caring is particularly unattractive.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As said before depends on the individual and if they take care of their feet like the rest of themselves.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet are the one area of the body that can lose fat as one gets older...
That fat is one reason that young feet look good (eg. the baby heel)

But older women's feet can look good also.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take pretty feet no matter what their age. As mentioned there are so many factors involved. I live in an area with lots of senior citizens and also just came off a Caribbean cruise. I'm always amazed at how great some of their feet look.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few women in their 50s with some of the smoothest and sexiest feet.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links