Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hiring & Finding Foot Model Methods (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hiring & Finding Foot Model Methods
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SnOwMaN Kyle:

It doesn't seem so because those elegantfeet girls are also ending up on websites too, except in a way where they are shown in poor lighting, only detracting from their true potential.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

It does end because the girls know where their pictures are going. Straight to a foot fetish paid membership website. Girls ask, and instead of saying,
" Oh, just for publicity",

I tell them,

" These are for a paid membership website that is going to show the world the type of girls that visit our events."

Simple as that, the worst thing a girl can say is "no I don't want to show my face," and we just move on to ask another girl.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKevin:
quote:
Originally posted by Glory:
CBF lied about what his intentions were.

quote:
you're lying on his behalf.

How dare you accuse anyone about lying given your sketchy and shameful track record over the years.

quote:
You're telling me that both Norcal and Elegantbarefeet lied about what they said?

The guy has been known for telling blatent lies to the foot fetish community for years. This is just one more piece of straw added to that haystack.

quote:
The reason he doesn't speak out for himself is because he knows that if she does...

No, he simply has class unlike a particular jealous webmaster who nothing better to do than to invade his threads and seek attention for his own version of dull footsmut.

quote:
From what I've seen, Norcal speaks out when someone tries to put him up against a wall with accusations.

LOL, the guy does the online equivalent of pulling hair and crying wolf when he gets his hand in a hot oven. He never get's the cookie, and he can't take what he dishes out, as his own words always end up biting him in the ass. He's a self-PWN of epic foot-in-the-mouth proportions.

quote:
He won't say anything because the moment he opens his says anything about it, someone would tear his defense to pieces.

The moment he responds to your hate, he has automatically indulged your jealousy by giving credit to your smear campaign, which is aimed at tarnishing his image since he is your primary competition. For many years this CBF has led the way with the real life everyday college girl theme and you've done nothing but fail at copycatting while only being known for some old hags that probably make you snap your own foot-virgin carrot.

Well, I can only speak for myself. And I still keep my word. I haven't lied at all.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Well, I can only speak for myself. And I still keep my word. I haven't lied at all.
Ha no worries Jorgie, as you can see the stories I have told you in person are all true (hint hint), and you didn't believe me at first about this special one. [Laugh] Create a couple villians, create an apologist then play off each other to cause havoc. It's well strategized but falls flat on it's face when people get the real scoop and see it for what it is. It must have been like a Vaudeville Show Road Act when they hired models, kinda like a Dapper Dan singing act without the mustaches or class. [Thud] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
some old hags that probably make you snap your own foot-virgin carrot
HAHAHAHAHA dude that was funny right there, I gotta say..ROFL!! [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KinkyKevin
Board Regular
Member # 46273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KinkyKevin   Email KinkyKevin       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
instead of saying,
" Oh, just for publicity",

I tell them,

" These are for a paid membership website that is going to show the world the type of girls that visit our events."

I'm sure that works great for you, and everybody is entitled to whatever method works best for themselves. CBF prefers to hand women his business card with his information and URL on it and then he keeps it short and sweet when talking with the girl in order to minimize the amount of male voice in the clips.

Take a look at his latest threads yourself to see the videos and see the girls reading his website name off of his card. There is no transparency better than that. He's always been about keeping the male voice short and sweet and focusing on the women and their feet instead of trying to include a lengthy unnatural dialogue which distracts from the task at hand.

Some of the small time operations out there prefer to hear themselves talk though, so they like to have long disclaimers with the women so male voices can permeate the clip. That is not CBF's style at all. He tells the girls real short and sweet what it will be used for, then gets to filming those everyday feet! [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
then play off each other to cause havoc.

I sense that you feel like you have alot of havoc in your life. Whenever I have felt stressed out in the past, I have always just gotten a subscription to californiabeachfeet.com and it has helped greatly in relaxing the nerves. I might suggest the same to you to relieve the stress. There's alot of hot women on there who's feet will help take your mind off of things. Best of luck! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love Airplanes

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

There's no other more transparent method than how EBF (Jorge and Tony) do it, if one hasn't organized these foot parties in the past I can guarantee they are just a fart in the coastal air to most self respecting women who are interested in modeling or participating in foot FETISH material production. The girls know 100% what they are posing for at the EBF foot parties, not sure that can be said with any other person. Jorge never needed business cards to coax women to come, he used puro machismo that left the girls swooning, unlike all those fake white washed salsa dancers we know lol. haha Jorge, that text about Kung-Fu guys punching the walls in then grinding someone's lap was accurate huh? [Laugh] [Laugh] [Blow Job]

[ May 18, 2013, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:

[QUOTE] Whenever I have felt stressed out in the past, I have always just gotten a subscription to californiabeachfeet.com and it has helped greatly in relaxing the nerves. I might suggest the same to you to relieve the stress. [/QB]

Dude, I thought you had a free membership for life already. After all this time you dedicated on his behalf. You sound like a PS3(sony playstation) fan-boys who claimed to be a PS3 boy and Sony doesn't even care about them. You just don't know what goes behind the scenes.

by the way, I don't use my voice in NC clips. lol.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:

[QUOTE] Whenever I have felt stressed out in the past, I have always just gotten a subscription to californiabeachfeet.com and it has helped greatly in relaxing the nerves. I might suggest the same to you to relieve the stress.

Dude, I thought you had a free membership for life already. After all this time you dedicated on his behalf. You sound like a PS3(sony playstation) fan-boys who claimed to be a PS3 boy and Sony doesn't even care about them. You just don't know what goes behind the scenes.

by the way, I don't use my voice in NC clips. lol. [/QB]

I normally don't use my voice either just because it's distracting to the scene, unless...of course it's my assistant doing an interview with the models (which we are starting to do more of now in fact).

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Here's another paragraph from a former foot model I have been in touch with as I mentioned and clipped before...seems that these girls have much more insight than us guys about each other..names will remain anonymous for now to protect the innocent and expose the guilty.

quote:
I totally agree that that Guy should shoot with model releases and I'm surprised nobody has sued him (or at least sent a cease-and-desist) yet. Actually when he shot me the first time at foot party I was under the impression that the photos were for that footparty only, and I was pretty surprised and annoyed to find them on a pay site when I hadn't been paid for them, and he didn't even remember my name, so he had put another random name on the photo set... i.e. I didn't even get any new fans from it!
[Thud]

--------------------
 -

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Now, when ever we want to release some stress, we can also buy some clips at

Tony's Foot Model

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

KinkyKevin
Board Regular
Member # 46273

Icon 13 posted      Profile for KinkyKevin   Email KinkyKevin       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
I totally agree that that Guy should shoot with model releases and I'm surprised nobody has sued him (or at least sent a cease-and-desist) yet. Actually when he shot me the first time at foot party I was under the impression that the photos were for that footparty only, and I was pretty surprised and annoyed to find them on a pay site when I hadn't been paid for them, and he didn't even remember my name, so he had put another random name on the photo set... i.e. I didn't even get any new fans from it!

This is probably a fake quote. There is no proof from the model whatsoever and it is most likely a lie that was made-up for good reasons.

quote:

Tony's Foot Model

LOL this is too funny! [Laugh] [Laugh]

What are you? Some kind of mindless shill for this Tony Guy? LOL [Blow Job]

--------------------
I Love Airplanes

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:

Tony's Foot Model

What are you? Some kind of mindless shill for this Tony Guy? LOL [Blow Job] [/QB][/QUOTE]

What? no, I'm just promoting like you did on your other comment lol.

I just thought you need more feet on your life. Just chill and enjoy life man. There's so much hate in your heart,,lol. Maybe all you need in your life are some feet on your face.

[ May 20, 2013, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA ]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

The model I quoted from went to the last party we did, and Jorge even posted pics of her recently in fact..she was tired of the same old approach and spin done by these Hollywood types who think women are just pieces of meat. I don't blame her for being upset...Hey, we can even talk about someone's titty sucking experience in the elevator at FootNight that almost landed him in hot water with Stevie because he couldn't control himself before the event haha. I've heard of getting caught with a foot in your mouth, but a Boob (at a foot party) LOL good job! [Thumbs Up] Jorge should I tell the story? hehe

[ May 20, 2013, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:

Tony's Foot Model

What are you? Some kind of mindless shill for this Tony Guy? LOL [Blow Job]

What? no, I'm just promoting like you did on your other comment lol.

I just thought you need more feet on your life. Just chill and enjoy life man. There's so much hate in your heart,,lol. Maybe all you need in your life are some feet on your face. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Or just a spin in the Bumble Bee down a long desert highway into the sunset to get the adrenaline going.... [Cheers] Life begins at 120 mph.

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, another thread turned into a flame war. Shocker. I WILL close every topic I see that is happens in from now on. And don't send me he said/she said PMS about it either as they will go unanswered. I'm tired of getting PMs from everyone asking me to kick the people doing this. I can't do it, so I'm just closing every topic I see it in.

Thanks,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links