Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Growth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Growth
Blargon
Board Regular
Member # 46229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blargon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys im new here and i was wondering if you knew of any feet,soles or toe exercises. My girlfriend has small feet and her toes are a little bit chubby and they arent that spread as well. How can she get her feet in "shape"? Thanks in advance! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot job might help but it certainly won't hurt [Wink]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Footjob & toejob will exercise the feet.

She can roll her feet over a tennis ball & dig her toes into sand. This will strengthen muscles in the toes and soles, and the footjobs will just get better man!!!!!

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post some pics of her toes.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blargon
Board Regular
Member # 46229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blargon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply guys, im wondering about the tennis ball exercise does she try to lift the tennis ball with her toes,or just grabs it really tight. Any other exercises?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you are looking to change the shape of her feet and toes, dont bother. when you describe her toes as 'chubby', that's not going to change cause she works them out. you might be able to get her to spread her toes more if she practices cause that's more a flexability thing, but overall i think what you see is what you get.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet get fat or thin along with the rest of the body,depending on weight gain or loss. Still, there's only so much one can do.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links