Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jennifer Toff leg choke, Margo Stilley footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jennifer Toff leg choke, Margo Stilley footjob
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surfing for female celeb sex videos, and some are incredible! There are links out there for this Jennifer Toof video, but here is a description of it.

sextape.com/jennifertoof/

My best celeb finds are of overseas celebs doing highly simulated to explicit sex scenes in movies. Ever heard of Sonya Walger? Well, she did a hj scene in an HBO series, which many involved with the production said was simulated. Man, if you see that video, it looks darn real to me.

But then you have super beauties such as Margo Stilley [some Internet images of her make her a doppleganger for Jennifer Aniston] and Chloe Sevigny who performed actual sex scenes in their movies.

Sonya's scene with its spruting climax, could've been faked. If it was, the production crew did an outstanding job. Regarding Margo Stilley's bj to hj, she drained that dude slowly and diliberately--no faking involved. There is also a wait for it...footjob scene!

I found the footjob scene, and man...it was brief, but super hot!!! I wonder if she ever used her feet on guys in real life. Also, it makes me wonder if the director had a foot fetish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9_Songs_(movie)

Getting back to Jennifer Toof. She is a super cutie with pretty feet. Just imagine being that dude, and having her thick leg wrapped around your neck as you whack off to completion!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freddyboy
Board Regular
Member # 46257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freddyboy   Email Freddyboy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Just imagine being that dude, and having her thick leg wrapped around your neck as you whack off to completion!

That lucky guy's name is Kandor and he's a well known fetishist. Here's a link to a bunch of Jennifer Toof's free pictures and sample video clips of her scissoring the guy. I don't recall ever seeing him wack off though or get wacked off unfortunately.

Great find, because I never knew she was a celeb [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

http://scissorvixens.com/Website/Vixens%20Pages/natalia/introduction_page/introduction_page.htm

--------------------
-no condom

*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links