Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Overheard foot conversation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Overheard foot conversation
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a late flight home last night and was sitting in the Providence, RI airport last night waiting for the flight. Got to the gate early and there were only a couple of people there. Took a seat and went to work on some emails when two girls took a seat right behind me. There was a small partition between us, and I don't think they realized I was within earshot.

They were talking about work and it sounded like were colleagues. Anyway, tuned them out and was going through some emails on my phone when I heard the word blowjob, and my ears perked up. They were both talking (quietly) about how much they hated blowjobs. One of them jokingly mentioned how she was happy her blowjob days are over. When the other girl inquired, she said her new guy has a foot fetish, and she gives him "footies" instead of blowjobs. The other inquired what a "footie" was, and she answered the same as a "handie" except with the feet.

She went on to say she much prefers them to blowjobs, and there is a huge upside in that he buys her shoes all the time and gets a lot of foot massages. She did say that the only downside was that he also has a thing for stockings so she has to wear tights when giving him "footies". The other girl agreed saying she hated tights as well.

Had a semi-chubby the whole time overhearing this convo. When it came time to board, I got a good look at both of them but couldn't tell which girl was which, but one of them was quite cute and the other was smokin' hot.

Lucky guy... whoever he is.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freddyboy
Board Regular
Member # 46257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freddyboy   Email Freddyboy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty awesome! I love hearing about it when they are trying to describe what it was.

--------------------
-no condom

*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah amazing story! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get to look at their feet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Did you get to look at their feet?

No. One had loafers on, and the other had heels.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so far my favorite post of the year. I have been in the Providence airport a lot in the years and I loved this story.
Thanks.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

sweeettttt ass story.
solefull00
unregistered

That dude is a lucky bastard.
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
That dude is a lucky bastard.

That's what I initially thought, until I remembered she said she hates giving BJ's and said she doesn't have to give them anymore. Now I'm thinking he's not so lucky anymore.
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great story.
Although for some reason I get the sense she could go from zero to bitch in about 0.47 seconds.
"Footies" is hilarious.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs and Blowjobs are both great
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great catch overhearing that story. Handies and footies are interesting terms. I can almost hear her saying (in a baby voice) "do you want a handy or a footy today baby?" :-)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, is footjobs becoming the new type of blowjobs
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samgoody2002
Board Regular
Member # 1834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samgoody2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol wow how did you not talk to them?? i would've acted like i didn't hear what they were talking about, drop some stupid opener like hey i need a female opinion on something, and introduce foot fetish talk. like "i read in a magazine foot fetish is becoming very popular bla bla bla" ....but yo, i went to a swinger's club (i live in manhattan), just to check it out, and some lady let me smell her feet right there at the bar, cus i was like fuck it she's a swinger, i straight up told her i had a foot fetish, and she took off her shoe and put her foot right on my face. great pedicure and all. it was so sweet.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links