Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Friend zone foot massages

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friend zone foot massages
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know this guy. Some of you used to be this guy. Right now, some are you are this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qKgHLr4et0A#t=73s

Notice how she practically yanks her foot away from him when her man calls.

If any of you were able to upgrade from coach to first class in this situation, if even just for a moment, let's here it.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish they showed the feet of the girl he brought home,gave her a foot massage or something she was hot!

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it all depends if he's okay with simply being the foot massage guy until her boyfriend arrives. I would. If I wanted more, I would have said that in the beginning and let the chips fall where they may.

I think the problem is when a rejection occurs, or even if one is implied, what SHOULD happen is that both people part ways.

The only way to get out of the Friend Zone is to not get in the Friend Zone in the first place. Or LEAVE when you find yourself in one. The only theory I've heard to get out of it is the Machiavelli approach: once you are in the Friend Zone, disappear for YEARS so when you finally do return its like a reset button was pressed on how she views you. Well, assuming you're not the same as you were when you left. But who's going to go through all that, just leave if you're in the friend zone or don't get it in in the first place.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are adults who seriously use the word "friendzone"? Wow.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

I think the problem is when a rejection occurs, or even if one is implied, what SHOULD happen is that both people part ways.

The only way to get out of the Friend Zone is to not get in the Friend Zone in the first place. Or LEAVE when you find yourself in one. The only theory I've heard to get out of it is the Machiavelli approach: once you are in the Friend Zone, disappear for YEARS so when you finally do return its like a reset button was pressed on how she views you. Well, assuming you're not the same as you were when you left. But who's going to go through all that, just leave if you're in the friend zone or don't get it in in the first place.

I completely agree on both parties going their separate ways. As one who used to be a "nice guy", I tried staying friends with an ex-girlfriend once. She claimed when we broke up that she needed time to "sort things out" with her life. The cold, hard bitch-slap of reality came to pass a year and two months later when I found out through a mutual friend of ours that she was engaged. She got married a year and a half after we broke up. Since I still had feelings for her, it crushed me badly.

The best way to avoid being the chump in the video (which I think is hilarious, by the way), is exactly what was said: Don't allow yourself to get to that point in the first place. When a girl starts doing things that you think aren't cool, it's imperative that you call her to the carpet on her crap. You don't have to be a jerk when you do it either. A good way of letting her know that sends the message and isn't offensive to her is through the use of humor. You can make her laugh and still send a very effective message letting her know that stuff she has pulled before with other guys isn't going to fly with you. Since a girl is probably used to the usual response of guys being complacent when she pulls stuff like what's in the video, you send her the message that you're on to her and that her typical way of playing guys isn't going to work with you. That in of itself can get her very intrigued and can spark attraction, which is the key for a guy to start a relationship with a girl.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, funny but happens so often!!

I think the best thing is to develop game, which is easy for me to say...

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If some girl wants to sit there and let me fondle her toes and take pics of them in between kisses and having them in my face, stick my ass right in the fucking friend zone.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
If some girl wants to sit there and let me fondle her toes and take pics of them in between kisses and having them in my face, stick my ass right in the fucking friend zone.

AGREE with that^....... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was there big time but only once. While still dating the girl I had been with all through high school (and who everyone thought I'd marry) I worked with a girl who developed a crush on me. We became very close platonic friends. Though she was hot I never touched her. Without ever getting too specific we would discuss our love ( not sex) lives. She eventually moved across the country to finish college. She dated and even became engaged to a guy. He turned out to be mentally and physically abusive. I still called her even when she was living with him and one night we started discussing whether we could and/or should become more than friends.
She moved back to town. We started dating and got engaged within a year and married the year after. A great escape from the friend zone.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links