Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » hot smelling video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hot smelling video
samgoody2002
Board Regular
Member # 1834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samgoody2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This video is so hot! You could tell the girl who is doing the smelling has a true foot fetish! [Hump]

http://xhamster.com/movies/1858376/terri_parys_feet_fetish_teacher.html

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O Hell yeah; I believe that's Terri Holt's feet being smelled. Hers are some of the best feet in America..IMHO...and she knows how to get them smelly and how to use them.
[Jerkoff]

I didn't have time to watch the whole vid., but I'll definitely get back to it. Thanks for the link.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, the video is gone; I should have watched the whole thing yesterday. [Cry]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samgoody2002
Board Regular
Member # 1834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samgoody2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang that's crazy! can't believe it got deleted. yeah man it was seriously one of the best videos i've ever seen lol.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oke it's deleted, because of copywright stuff, but I was trying to search for the clip, does anybody know where I can buy this clip???

I searched on sweetsouthernfeet but it's not on there.
the comments on this clip being so incredible and about the girl obviously having a huge fetish for feet makes me want to watch this clip.
there are not enough real foot fetishists doing the worshipping/sniffing in clips anymore...

please, where can we find this clip, which clipstore?

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Yeah, Des., you definitely want to see it. I'm going to check around a bit on Youtube.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damnit, nobody seems to know where to watch or buy this video.
I'm probably childish, but I'm getting more and more curious...!!!

please help me out with the video's mentioned in the first origional post of this thread...

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

I'm with you, Dude; I have to see the whole video. I watched about 4 minutes, had other things to do and thought I'd get back to it the next day....and it was gone. [Cry]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toejac.com
toejac.net
sweetsouthernfeet.com
clips4sale.com/studio/130

Located in Texas I believe. This guy has been around at least since 1999. Which is why his stuff is bootlegged almost as much as Tyler's. Go to any of those sites and put in Parys in the search engine. Putting in Terri will bring up far more results (I think that's his wife, in fact).

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Actually, they (SSF) are located in Kentucky.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Actually, they (SSF) are located in Kentucky.

Ooops.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Yeah, I've bought from Terri before; man, I love her feet and the way she knows how to use them.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Yeah, I've bought from Terri before; man, I love her feet and the way she knows how to use them.

I've bought from them before as well. Though I'm not as fond of Terri's feet as I was with Lilly who retired a few years back.

--------------------

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Genie giving a foot job that started out as a shoe job and in the middle of the video, she takes off her red pumps and as she strokes the guy's johnson, she is sniffing her red pump heels she just took off. She was so into it, I lost it immediately when she sniffed it.....it was a fabulous video.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links