Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone catch the scene on Game of Thrones?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone catch the scene on Game of Thrones?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was watching last nights episode of Game of Thrones and there was a hot fucking scene were we see Robb Stark's wife barefoot, nude, and in the post from the side. it must have gone on for 5 minutes and she is laying there in bed with her feet up in the air and her toes were all wiggling and playing with each other. i just sat there transfixed.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was one FUCKING HOT scene! She was in the pose for at least 5 mins and the camera was totally focused on her feet from different angles! Brilliant!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron99
Board Regular
Member # 21431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron99   Email Cameron99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which actress is this?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3435323885/9a1f33f3dbf432eb72d00d2a55055c4d.jpeg

That one.

Jeyne Stark (ne Westerling) is the character's name...

[ May 14, 2013, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, what a hot scene!!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlelegs
Board Regular
Member # 45101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littlelegs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear, looks like I'm going to have to put up with a drooling boyfriend then [Tongue]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got the scene to DL. it's a little dark but sexy as hell.

http://rapidgator.net/file/ac36e34cc261109201bb86d54367659d/Oona_Chaplin_feet_game_of_thrones.rar.html

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links