Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Strappy High Heels?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strappy High Heels?
CandaceM
Board Regular
Member # 40968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CandaceM   Author's Homepage   Email CandaceM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured you guys and gals might know the best shops...my question is this. Where can I find super skinny strapped heels...kind of like in the last pic on wu's foot forum banner. I have searched high and low and haven't had any luck. Maybe (please, please, please. Fingers crossed) someone here might have an idea??
Thanks
C

Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.shoes.com www.zappos.com/ www.shoedazzle.com www.dsw.com
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
www.shoes.com www.zappos.com/ www.shoedazzle.com www.dsw.com

So, you have been shown the direction, so after your purchase, you have to return the favor and post some pics of you wearing what is my favorite sexy shoe.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love shopping for strappy stilettos for my girlfriend. This is a great site for sexy heels. I purchased some sexy ones from a german shoe company, but Italian heels has the same style, if you want to see hers, send me a private message. What I like about the Euro sites is that you can choose what kind of insole, outsole. I like to stay with the natural colors on the insole (taupe or leather color) because they create a unique leather scent. Silvers and gold insoles have synthetics in the materail, so they smell chemically.

http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/show.pl?categoria=sandals&lang=en

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CandaceM
Board Regular
Member # 40968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CandaceM   Author's Homepage   Email CandaceM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!! I will for sure post some pics, if I find something I like. [Big Grin]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.sexyshoes.com
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see you in strappy sandals, thong sandals and flip flops!!!! I LOVE sexy SLIM well taken care of female feet!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
www.sexyshoes.com

I've been using this site for 7-8 years and have never been disappointed (nor have my girlfriends) by them.

You may also wish to check out the Leslie Shoe Co. They also get my highest recommendation.

Both places offer good quality shoes at very reasonable prices.

Good luck!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links