Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So at a shoe store today...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So at a shoe store today...
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to a unisex shoe store today for shoes for me. Anyway, I got behind a couple of attractive broads in line. One was in flip flops and the other was business dressed with black stockings and peep toe heels. They started talking to each other about how they had too many cute shoes in the store and what each other got. Come to find out the business dressed one was on her lunch break. She made a remark about how much she didn't like wearing heels and once she got to her desk she takes them off. At this point I was very turned on. The other replied about how she must be lucky to be a stay at home mom.

So I get to the check out and there was a young mixed girl working the register. She asked how I was and then said, " I saw you looking at those ladies' feet when they were talking". There was no one behind me in line and I said, "yeah I have a major foot fetish". She said, "that's so nasty". I gave a little laugh and said, "not to me". There was another kind of dorky brunette girl working behind the register too and asked, "wanna see mine, I have these blisters". I told her sure. The mixed girl said, "unnnnhhh don't take your shoes off". So she checked me out and as I was leaving I asked the brunette if she was going to show me. She had some loafers on with low cut socks. Sure enough she kicked one off and took her sock off and showed me her feet. She had cracked red nail polish but well kept feet except for the blister on the side of the ball of her foot. I did everything in my power to not come off creepy and said, "that's not pretty and must hurt". She told me yeah and put her sock and shoe back on. At this point some customers were getting closer to the checkout and others were walking in. Hopefully, this will be a to be continued story.

Now I'm having a fantasy about getting this girl in the back room in the female shoe area. Anyone have any shoe store stories?

Another one was years ago when I waited tables going to a Birkenstock store. There was a good looking brunette working in there wearing Birkis without socks and she voluntarily came and fitted me. She made a remark about how the German's have big feet. I commented about how they're suppose to be long last reliable shoes. She told me they are and said that she had hers for over a year. She took one of hers off and gave a little presentation of the wear and tear of them. She had cute feet and here we go with the turn on. At one point she held it up eye level to look inside of it and said, "oh and I don't recommend wearing them without socks bc they will get smelly" as she took a sniff of the inside with a non approving reaction. That was the best shoe buying experience ever.

[ May 18, 2013, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. Let us know if you back.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good story, hope that ends well
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I worked at a Shoe Store when I was in High School...the toughest job ever! This was a daily occurrence for me but the other way around as I hit on the clientele and 9 times out of 10 I was lucky to get a peek and a maybe a disposable camera shot or two in the used shoe aisle lol. Got to take home a few smelly pairs of shoes that were abandoned by their hot owners after they bought new ones...let's just say they didn't end up in the trash dumpster at the end of my shift when I took out the trash [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A part of me wants to go back and try to get the chic's number, but another part thinks that she was just trying to ridicule me. Had she of been cute to hot then I'd of definitely gone back.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links