Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » going the extra mile

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: going the extra mile
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the girl that foot models for me tells me she's willin to go the extra mile for some $..I asked what she meant exactly and said anything besidees nudity, and that I can "play" w/ her feet..now I think she just meant rubbin lotion on her feet( she wouldn't let me smell themm the 1st time I asked)..but I'm thinkin now or some extra bucks shell let me worship them..I'm gonna trry for a fj but not sure how to ask w/o wierding her out..or should I juss let the money talk?

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you rub lotion on her feet then she should pay you. If she won't let you smell and lick them, then no $$$ for her.

[Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao that's what I'm saying..I'm not dishin out cash just to rub her soles..she better atlleast let me dig my face in them..I don't think a fj is out of question, she's always talkin about needing money

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you pay for say pics right now and some foot rubbing at say 100 bucks a "session" and she wants more make it known ball is in your court since you are paying the dollars. Say for you to bury your face in em' and with pics go up to 125, then tell her if she is after big dollars then for rubbing,face in em', AND a FJ with pics then 200.

If she seems hesitant just play it off as its her loss...I mean its like what 20 or 30 minutes and BAM! 200 bucks in cash? If she truly needs money then she won't mind doing it I'm sure. If she says hell no straight up just leave it alone...you at least planted the seed in her mind and she'll be constantly thinking about getting all that cash she will eventually say yes to the FJ stuff. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
200 is alot for an fj. You should be able to keep everything within the 150 range at most. Good luck!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Lmao that's way more than I was thinkin..I was thinkin no mor than 100

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man damn all that and $200 is fucking Nuts.You could get fucked and do whatever you want with a woman for that.

But then again it is up to you.Personally I have only paid for 3 fj's out of the 25 women and the most was an extra $60.I have never paid to smell a girls feet before and really wouldn't pay extra for that.

Now,my circumstances are different because I only see these girls 1 time for about 2 hrs only but you can get a feel for what she will or wont do from the first shoot or initial hr,atleast I can.I know what to say and not to say to the right people.If she the needs money pay a little extra for it but if you are paying that much just for the pictures you may have screwed yourself and she thinks she can get more out of you.If she needs money the ball is in your court.I personally only bring a chick back if she makes me money or is down for some foot fun.If she aint she will not be back or getting more money from me.

If you are paying $50 for shoots,$100 total is cool for smelling and the FJ.

If anything pay for session that last about 40 mins or so and $60 would be cool for that.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

I usually pay 50 or less for pics..so I'm think fj is no more than 100, bc for that much I may ass well go to a foot party, or call some sexy domina from back page.. my thing is like DASH said, why would I pay just to smell and rub them, so I'm thing fj or ATLEAST some smotthering/kissing/licking..

--------------------

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

I usually pay 50 or less for pics..so I'm think fj is no more than 100, bc for that much I may ass well go to a foot party, or call some sexy domina from back page.. my thing is like DASH said, why would I pay just to smell and rub them, so I'm thing fj or ATLEAST some smotthering/kissing/licking..

--------------------

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ok cool.I thought you were paying more for the pics.Thats fine and yea $100 total for everything is cool.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links