Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What celebrity feet get you going? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What celebrity feet get you going?
FootFan42
Board Regular
Member # 45849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFan42   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now I'm getting incredibly worked up over Jojo.

[IMG]http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15893820_Joanna-JoJo-Levesque-Feet-781415.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15893819_3445.jpg[/IMG]

I'm also digging Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus. They work like a charm...without fail. Who gets you going?

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kendra Wilkinson,has cute and sexy toes. Always, nicely pedicured and in heels
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFan42
Board Regular
Member # 45849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFan42   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. She's got some nice ones. The pedicure is key. Emma Stone is another one who really takes care of her feet, and they never disappoint when looking for some good "finish material".
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lana del Rey has great feet and always wears a toe ring too.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heather Graham.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Margo Stilley. Incredibly sexy feet. Also, Shailiene Woodley and Ashley Benson.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shakira

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katy Perry and Jessica Biel
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KATY PERRY, ANGIE HARMON, KELLY BENSIMON, JESSICA ALBA, SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR, JENNIFER ANISTON, ALI LANDRY, EMMA STONE, CHRISTINE THEISS, FAITH HILL, DAISEY FUENTES, JENNY McCARTHY, STACY KEIBLER......should I go on?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really pay too much attention to celebrity feet any more. They're never any really good shots. Usually they're in shoes or the pic isn't that great. Never a barefoot pic. But the one that first comes to my mind is Carries Ann Moss. Seeing her toes get sucked in "The Crew" was amazing. She has beautiful toes and she got her toes sucked very well. I've been in love with her feet ever since.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFan42
Board Regular
Member # 45849

I went into a celebrity feet phase a few years ago, then out.....and now back in again. My girlfriend even calls my attention to good pics when she's reading one of those generic celebrity rags like People or US, which is always cool. But with sites like Wikifeet and others, there's plenty of material out there to enjoy: mostly hires and lots of closeups. Katy Perry is also one of my favorites, but she's got a whole lot of nice everything. Hehe.
FootFan42
Board Regular
Member # 45849

@ROYALS22262 - Good answer. I suppose we could all make a list a mile long. HA!
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rachel Bilson, Emma Stone, Jessica Biel and Megan Fox

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khmerfootboy
Major Player
Member # 46135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khmerfootboy   Email Khmerfootboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kaley Cuoco [Jerkoff] every time
Posts: 109 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not usually into celebrity feet, but prompted by her appearing in toe loop sandals (and 1960's attire) in a Budget Car Rental ad I looked up Wendie Malick. Not many feet photos in Google but I liked what I saw.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links