Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » tan feet, nail polish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tan feet, nail polish?
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I love the way way nail polish stands out on light/pale colored skin. They compliment each other perfect. You can use a teal,blue, hot pink and they look stunning. Are their any colored nail polish that compliment tan or darker colored feet ?
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other than red?
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's Thai so her feet get tan pretty quick, she normally goes with lighter shades or nail-art but sometimes she goes with Chanels Black Pearl... Looks REALLY sexy on her tan toes! [Drool]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personal fav is light aswell as dark tanned and brown feet with any reds,dark purple,black or french tips.I've seen chrone/silver polish on dark tanned feet that also looks hot.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm there with you on the bright colors on pale skin theme. It really makes their toes pop.

IMHO French pedi's and darker nail polish colors look best with tan feet/dark complexions.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pretties friend is Peurto Rican and once did a magnificent pedi the exact color of her skin but the shine was 3 miles deep!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French pedi works with any skin tone.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark polish for any tones. I prefer dark red and blue.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

My girlfriend just used a teal and her tan feet, and let me tell u guys its perfect [Big Grin]
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second French tips, they really stand out from tanned feet.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alost every color looks good on golden brown feet.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:

[Drool]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:

HAha truee but I want them to stand out to have a pop or complement their skin tone.

LIke those pale feet [Drool] something about the color the women choose always make me notice them first, then I look for tan feet haha

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links