Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » planting the seed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: planting the seed
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So as some of you may know I'm tryin to find a way to get my gfs sorority "sisters" to pose their feet, and then bury me in their soles.. my gf knows my thing for feet, ut she's still young and I don't think she understands the entire fetish..anyway so last night we go to a bar party, and about 80 girls are there w/ flip flops and fresh pedis..I caught a few candids but not great 1s, but my goal was the spread my idea of y liking for feet..I roamed arround the bar singling out the key friends whose feet I gotta have some of-

1-the 5'10 size 10 blonde with lonnggg nice legs- her feet would cover my face complely and she's got great long toes..I purrposely commented on her pedi, and her shoes too..and said "you should let me rub your feet one day, I give the best feet massages"..and she replieed with an excited "okay!"...now all I need is to be around wen my gf hangs with her...

2. Super hot, athletic brunette with some of the sexiest size 7s..her toes are long and tapered..so when I greated her I complimented her pedi as well..and comented on her long toes..she mentioned how she calls them monkeey toes bc she can pick things up and grab them..so I claimed bs, knowing she would then prove herselff..she did, she sat down, peeled off a flip flop and placed her beer on the floor..spread her toes like a fuckin eagles wing, and grasped the beer from the neck and lifted it..needls to ssay I had a raging boner 3 seconds later..need to get her pics.

I need more ways to get these girls to show of their feet!

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
friend 1..pics do not justice btw- but juss an image to go along with the stories
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/mrheman/2013-05-2312-14-41-557.jpg

Friend # 2- monkey toes
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/mrheman/2013-05-2210-33-36-207.jpg http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/mrheman/IMG_20130522_222920.jpg http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb469/mrheman/IMG_20130522_222510.jpg

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far so good, look forward to seeing more.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to get somemore pics of these feet! Candids or posed,let's go!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not bad at all!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd focus on the Friend 1, but the way Friend 2 reacted and then performed for you I'd say Friend 2 is a guarantee for the foot stuff...Friend 1 could very well have just said "Ya" to shut you up more then anything lol I'm probably just reading into this wayyyy to much but man, you have the potential to hit a gold mine with the sorority girls...or potential to create yourself a bad reputation ya know?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorority girls are an interesting species. The thing that most guys always forget in these stories though is how she feels about you, and what she has to gain from you?

As in does she get great sex? Does she get a guy she's attracted to? Does she get a guy most of her friends are attracted to?

In my frat days those 3 things....especially number 3 was what allowed me to have tons of fun with the local sororities. I think I at least kissed one girl from all 12 sororities(except the not to cute ones) and was able to hook up with multiple girls in the same sorority because of how competitive they are. Who can hook up with the coolest guy. Younger girls want the guys the older girls date. Ect.

Good luck, think about what does she get out of the deal though.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you luck in your quest.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Bluetoeloverr- yeah friend. 2 def seems. Like she would be a lock but I am not as close with her as 1 and. Neither. Is my gf so it may be a little harder to Get..but man would I do soe crazy things to her

Gqguy- lmao, your right..guys never think whatts in it for the girls, and that's my only proble, because unless theey just really enjoy smashingg their feet in a guys face or like. The idea that someone is drooling over their feet(I pray ther r like this)..then idk what would draw thm in..not braggin but I know they find e attractive, ut what would make them go for feet

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Blackmagic. Exactly. If your girl happens to be the girl everyone in the sorority looks up to and admires....you could get away with ALOT of shenanigans. They'll play along because someone they admire obviously had to play along too. This of course doesn't bode too well with women that are independent thinkers though, that's why sorority girls are perfect for this. They brain wash themselves.

On the flip side....be the creepy guy that dates the sister none of the girls like.....then you're dead before you even start.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links