Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Too Picky about Feet for Sex?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Too Picky about Feet for Sex?
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that when I'm out and meeting girls who give the kind of vibe that they'd be okay with a one-night-stand, that if their feet don't look a certain way I like, I lose interest in them sexually. I would just “drop it like it's hot,” so to speak.

Am I the only one who does this? I'm very interested to know.

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a one night I'd look at other features before I'd drop her. I have a strong thing for vagina as well, but not as strong as feet. I love sex. She could be leaving with me if she was cute, flirty, or have soft skin.
Now as far as gazing or looking for ladies to send signals to for dating/relationships, I look for the ones whose feet do it for me.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much what 5thgear said except I'd have to have a nice ass; if the ass is right, the vag. will fall in line.
I can overlook the feet for a short term, but longer term they would have to meet my specs..

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troy Carsan:
I've noticed that when I'm out and meeting girls who give the kind of vibe that they'd be okay with a one-night-stand, that if their feet don't look a certain way I like, I lose interest in them sexually. I would just “drop it like it's hot,” so to speak.

I'm exactly the same way. If she happens to have ugly feet then, she's ONLY allowed to give me some head. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One nighters have to have the goods you consider sexy, else there's no point. So I get what you're saying.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

I can overlook the feet for a short term, but longer term they would have to meet my specs..

Exactly!

If It's a one night stand I can over loook those toes, and worry bout how i can get those soles on my face or take a sniff. But, she has to have something to make up for not having nice feet. She better have a big ass or boobs.

Buuuuuut if she was long term and her feet weren't cutting it, NEEEEEXT!!!!

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone knows that even Rolly Pollies start looking good when it's closing time and you're half drunk.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I used to go out to meet girls, I would also get turned off if they had ugly feet. She could be hot and I wouldn't like her. But if she was wearing shoes that hid her feet, then it didn't matter to me. If I didn't see her feet, then I was down for anything.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts on this topic!

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm strictly going out to a bar for a one night stand then the FIRST thing I look at is the feet, I mean, I'm hooking up with the best possible girl I can find and by that I mean the best looking chick with the best looking feet.

Now if I'm looking at making a go at a relationship then the feet play into it yes but there is a score of other attributes too that I take into consideration. Feet are icing on the cake in that regard.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troy, if you have no intent on seeing the girl again, then disregard her feet.

Now in Neil Strauss's book, "The Game". He mentioned how he met a hippy type girl who he was about to sleep with...until she took off her shoes, and the "rancid-cheese smell" of her feet made him do a 360 and leave! The crazy thing was he mentioned she wore white socks, which he found "endearing", and flexed her toes up and down. He ran into her some time later, and there were no hard feelings.

Plain and simple, know the reason you are there in the first place--to meet girls and hook up with them. Be proud that you can actually pick up girls in person instead of using chat lines or online dating. If you put the girl in rotation, then you may want to consider her feet, but if not, then bang her and keep it moving.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."and the "rancid-cheese smell" of her feet made him do a 360 and leave!"

What a wimp he was. Some guys would kill for that; I'd have been hard as a rock and fucked her 6 times (but probably with a condom).

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very small part of my one night stands included any sort of "foot play". I was usually far more interested in straight sex or oral. If she had nice feet, it was a bonus, but even then they usually didn't come into play.

I was much more interested in getting laid than indulging in foot fetish activities. That being said.... No, her feet were usually not a determining factor at all.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troy Carsan:

Right there with you. Its like, why bother?
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if her feet are a complete turn off, I find the lady would be a turn off as well.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links