Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Doomed attempt stop fetish with councillor!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Doomed attempt stop fetish with councillor!!
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Few years ago felt so guilty about my fetish went to see a councillor, she was mid 20s wearing sandals, bright red varnish and most amazing sexy foot tattoos. Sitting opposite had a good view but tried not to stare as told her how I wish was able to get rid of being obsessed with feet. She told me it was no big deal and from her point of view if someone was to get off seeing her feet providing he could control themself it really would not matter to her. Just hearing that excited me. She said you talking to me now and not looking at my feet, told her actually I am having a quick glimse occasionly but I know if you took shoes off I would not be able to stop looking. In my mind by now had hoped she would test me by taking them off unfortunatly it never happened but all that feet talk got me hard as a rock seeing her sexy feet etc. Before left had to use bathroom to jerk off!!! That sure was fun hour trying stop my love of feet!!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bet is that if the counselor had been a dude you wouldn't have even shown up. [Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats true, hit jackpot she was wearing sexy sandals!!! lol
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you see her again?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Saw her again next week and tried get topic back to how it was going week before but wasnt same. She actually did say I coped very well with the session last week, think she may have seen bulge!! In mind for weeks after had diffrent thoughts in head such as her taking sandals off asking me how it makes me feel. I tell her how wish I could suck her toes and she lets me. I lost so much cum with those thoughts, she had feet made to be worshipped!!
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was she wearing sandals the second time you saw her? Did she know during your first session that you had a foot fetish? I'm wondering why she was wearing sandals if she knew your fetish. Or did she not know until the day of your first session?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

She didnt know about my fetish in the first session she certainly did for the follow up appointment when she wore sandals again!! I think to her it really was no big deal and she could not really understand how a foot could be sexual. She did say after commenting would not bother her if someone got turned on by her feet that there was nothing nice about her feet. I told her she was wearing bright varnish had foot tattoos and to me her feet looked beautiful, she laughed. At the follow up appointment she asked how I felt since the first appointment and I told her to be honest during that session I got really turned on and was hoping you take your sandals off to test me!! She smiled but nothing more was said, she was so close would probably have seen my bulge!! Rest of the session was talking about how seeing feet effect me, nothing more about her feet. Seeing her sexy feet throughout while chatting still got me horny but wasnt as good as week before. Did say again if you took your shoes off I really struggle in hope she would but no joy!1
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well im trying to see both side and maybe shes just trying to keep it professional? Just because you tell her you have a thing for feet and she wear sandals again the next time doesnt necessary mean anything. Maybe she just wears more sandals than she does shoes or flats or anything.

Buuuuut since you have tried repetitively to see her feet. Maybe bring up a foot massage? Say you like giving foot massages and maybe she would be up for that haha. Who knows?! [Fingers Crossed] [Fingers Crossed] [Fingers Crossed] what girl doesnt like foot massages

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if maybe she was testing you during your first session by wearing sandals.

You said this was a few years ago. I'm guessing she wasn't able to fix your fetish? What was the outcome, what was her conclusion?

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Thank you for your comments, im positive she stated professional, had she other thoughts she would have taken her sandals off when I told her effect that would have on me. It was during summer so im sure she wore sandals all the time, it would have looked odd maybe if second week she had worn boots after telling me its no big deal and dont bother her. I was just about able keep control with the sandals on but had she taken them off would have really struggled and had she asked me how that made me feel would have told her horny as hell!!! lol. She did help me realise there really is no big deal loving feet, reason I wanted help is leading up to that time was taking it to extremes and got caught taking a pic of ladies feet in the street. I talked myself out of it but felt so bad and guilty after thats when decided to get help.
I now accept and love my fetish ( any feet I see while out I keep in my mental wank bank!!) By keeping quiet not mentioning anything since that time couple of occasions managed to not just see but end up touching couple of ladies feet by making small talk paying compliments on the foot tattoos and nail varnish etc.
Councillor was in the past but still often think about what happened or what in my fantasy could have happened!!!

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you say that she genuinly helped you deal with your fetish--aside from wearing sandals? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

She did definatly help by making me realise it was no big deal and fact she was also cool with it also helped. In reality really dont know if its possible get rid of a fetish especially having had it so long. I went into session with determination to stop by obession with feet, by time it finished was hornier than ever!!!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typically I would say foot fetishist don't need counselors. But in this case...the OP needs all the help he can get.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes seeing a counselor doesn't help get rid of the fetish.

This story is mild compared to what I once did.

I don't think I ever posted this before.. but.. in high school I had a cute guidance counselor who was also like a shrink. We used to talk about school problems, personal, family, etc.

One day, for whatever reason, I confessed my foot fetish to her, and then asked to smell her feet! She got pissed, and said no, and that was the end of it. I'm lucky I didn't get suspended or expelled. This was.. 25 years ago or more. Had it been now, I probably would have gotten not only expelled, but sued for harassment.

In college I was seeing a lady at the counseling service on campus during my parents divorce. She used to wear sandals in the spring and fall, exposing her sexy red polished toenails. I wanted to ask about her feet, but stopped myself, because I didn't want to take a chance on getting in trouble.

At age 43, and having had a foot fetish since I was.. 5.. literally. I wouldn't go to a counselor to try and get rid of it. I just accept my fetish for what it is.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd be better off seeing a prostitute. I don't think your fetish will be cured unless you go on a whacking off binge, but it'll just end up coming back. Why would you want it gone anyway?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links