Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » London foot fetish ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: London foot fetish ?
Footman123321
Board Regular
Member # 46310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman123321   Email Footman123321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys and girls,

Maybe in the wrong section for this (sorry if so and happy to post elsewhere) but I'm seriously thinking of setting up a foot fetish website for girls based on London. Same as most of you, I enjoy looking at my fair share of FF websites but very rarely come across many UK based. Even less based in London. There seems to be quite a good foot community based in London and UK and having been to a few FF parties myself and speaking to different people, everyone seems to agree that this seems to be an overlooked area.

I've spoken to the missus and she has mentioned to a few friends of hers who although have originally found it a bit weird, have warned to the idea and agreed to get involved and contribute regular updates if I were to get things up and running. So far have 5 girls including my girlfriend who are aged between 19 and 29 who are ready and willing to get there gorgeous feet out for us all on a regular basis.

Just want some feedback as to whether you guys think its worth my while setting up the site and getting photos etc.

Any comments, feedback or advice appreciated.

Many thanks :-)

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think its a great idea as us FF fans are poorly catered for in the UK. Apart from pics would be a good idea if had forum on your site so us British foot lovers can communicate with each other. Go for it, cant beat British feet!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boychick1983
Board Regular
Member # 46261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boychick1983   Email Boychick1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey welldone, I'd go for it, I wanna setup an Indian feet site with britasian girls any girls out there get in touch cos it's a niche and there's money to be made.

--------------------
Wanna smell real feet!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links