Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Perks of the job :-)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perks of the job :-)
Footman123321
Board Regular
Member # 46310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman123321   Email Footman123321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in recruitment, and recently been working on a job for a 5* spa just outside London. One of the requirements for the role is to have nails painted (hands and feet) and up kept at all times as sandals or flip flops are part of standard uniform. The company has actually asked for all candidates to be met by myself and to check that everything is suitable and nails are polished etc before being sent across for interview. I actually get to ask these girls to come in to meet me wearing sandals so I can check there feet are looking good enough to pass the spa standards. Made sure I seen a few extra girls for this role including a few air stewardesses, Abercrombie models and Hollister staff etc and general gorgeous ladies. Ill see if I can snap some photos for the candid section if I get a chance :-)
Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! Just don't lose your job trying snap pics;) Enjoy!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman123321
Board Regular
Member # 46310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman123321   Email Footman123321   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha. That's what I was thinking. They get a photo taken when they arrive anyway for our systems records so was thinking of maybe asking for a full body in uniform, face shot and hands and feet. Doesn't look suspicious that way and can always say its because the spa are so strict etc. ill see if I can send some of the photos to my email to upload here with some face and foot shots. Some of these girls are super hot and fine with their feet being looked at. One girl brought in a selection of sandals to show me to see which I though was best for the uniform.. Happily watched while she tried them all on for me. Another girl showed me both soles to show me that she always takes care of herself and had no dry skin on her hands and feet etc. I didn't know what to do so had a close inspection haha
Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must be hard to only get to look and not touch, taste or sniff;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman123321
Board Regular
Member # 46310

Yeah really hard. Some of the girls are gorgeous ! Just wanted to lunge forward when that girl showed me her bare soles ! Had a chat with one girl about her feet for a while and kept thinking she must know I got a foot fetish but she was cool and telling me about a previous spa she worked in which was similar and the girls there would give eachothers pedicures etc once a week to make sure there toes looked ok for work so was used to her feet bring looked at etc
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- what an amazing assignment for a foot guy! I think you're correct that no one would be suspicious of you taking an extra feet or feet/hands close up while taking the other photos. Good luck!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a ridiculously awesome perk. I can just imagine these girl's being eager to show you their pristine feet.

If I were the manager of the spa you speak of I would devise a new rule effective immediately. The new rule would be that any women working at the spa would have to have a pair of flip flops that were strictly for work only. This means that they would have to wear the flip flops all day but at the end of the work day they wouldn't be able to take them home. You can use your imagination to fill in the rest of my diabolical hypothetical.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few pics for their "file" wouldn't hurt. Haha.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links