Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » question for UK foot lovers….

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question for UK foot lovers….
redpaintedtoenails
Board Regular
Member # 13784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redpaintedtoenails   Email redpaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! Wanted to get some advice from UK foot fans (as I think things are a bit different here than in the US - but all comments welcome!).

Basically I've had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember and I've always kept it to myself (although certain people do know). Now I'm really wondering about "coming out". Sometimes it feels weird just keeping it to myself, and I also think there's perhaps a chance of opening myself up to some possibilities with women if I was more open about it.

The thing is once I tell someone - then everyone will know. I frequent a lot of different places and have a lot of what you might call "bar friends". I know that it won't take long for word to get around! I know some people will think it's weird, others will probably be cool about it, but I like to think that some women might find it intriguing and it could possibly lead somewhere. But I also run the gauntlet of becoming "that weird foot fetish guy" wherever I go!

So I'm not sure what to do, I feel I'd like to change this and hopefully if it's not a secret any longer than the pros would (eventually) outweigh the cons!

Would love to hear what you guys think.

Many thanks!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlike the States us foot lovers in the UK are poorly catered for. Like you for years kept fetish to myself for fear of reaction. Once Facebook came along told a few people who knew me online but not in person and their response was positive. Told a few select friends in social circle, most think its cool, some think odd but none have said gross and given me tough time. I would not start by telling your mates, instead with summer here wait until with lady wearing sandals. Dont say got fetish, instead compliment her on nail varnish, foot tattoo etc, that works for me. If she starts asking why taking such a interest say feet are pretty but dont use the word fetish. Its a starting point and who knows where it may lead. Good luck.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I'd agree with toesucker-uk that's definitely good advice, do not use the word 'fetish' it has too many weird connotations. Just take this sort of thing slowly in my opinion.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You like female feet, BUT you like other parts of the woman also. You are NOT some FOOT FREAK or FOOT FETISHIST, YOU are a cool dude, that just LOVES WOMEN, and ALL PARTS of a WOMAN! YEA, I like her feet, I like her hands, breasts, ass, face, hair too! Don't present yourself as JUST A FOOT GUY, You are an EVERYTHING guy. Who could make fun of that? BE COOL, BE EASY, LAUGH AT YOURSELF, have a smile, have charm, and compliment women. COMPLIMENT their shoes, their nail and toe polish, tell her her feet are pretty, but....don't just focus on her feet, tell her that her smile, and eyes are beautiful too. COMPARISON is fun, for instance, you LIKE HER red toes because they go so nicely with her beautiful red lips! You like her blue toes, because they go so nicely with her gorgeous blue eyes! GET IT? It is all in how you handle, and express yourself!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redpaintedtoenails
Board Regular
Member # 13784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redpaintedtoenails   Email redpaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, that's some really great advice there! I feel like I have got a bit braver over it since I first wrote!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to watch women when the engaed in shoeplay. any spots in london where i might see that
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links