Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TOMS shoes: Best Experience Yet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TOMS shoes: Best Experience Yet
Beachguy14
Board Regular
Member # 46388

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Beachguy14   Email Beachguy14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! For those of you familiar with TOMS shoes, you may know that they are very popular with many young women. They are a canvas slip-ons with leather padding and a rubber sole. I recently had a crazy experience with these shoes which I will share.

My friend had a co-ed sleepover for the some seniors (which I am) from my high school for graduation. This girl Katie, who actually voted most attractive [Tongue] , was there as well. I've never really spoken to her but my friend knows her. We got to drinking a bit and talking, and I noticed she was wearing an ash-colored pair of TOMS shoes. I was immediately interested and noticed there were pretty worn as well. I never knew I would actually do something though.

At around 2 am, everyone passed out and I was in a sleeping bag. I was the only one awake because I couldn't fall asleep for some reason. I noticed that Katie's TOMS shoes were literally within arms reach and, with everyone being asleep, I contemplated taking them and eventually snatched them. I noticed they were a size 8. The canvas was worn in and had small tears. The inside canvas was very damp and the leather padding was extremely warn in. I snuck outside and couldn't contain myself. I immediately started smelling the inside. They reeked and smelled so strong of her feet. I could tell her feet had sweat in them from not wearing socks. The rubber sole was extremely faded.

I lasted about ten minutes before I eventually climaxed, which thankfully was not inside of her shoes. I snuck back in and placed them where I found them. Although this was definitely sneaky and inappropriate, I regret nothing. Definitely seize any opportunity you can with these shoes. [Wink] Regards.

P.S.: If someone tells me how to upload pics, I can show you guys them!

--------------------
What's a Signature?

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

I'd have taken it one step further and checked to see if any of the chicks had their feet hanging out of the covers.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's a great story.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Thumbs Up]

I'd have taken it one step further and checked to see if any of the chicks had their feet hanging out of the covers.

[Evil Grin]

Exactly! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice war story. Considering that you already had your camera out for picture taking I am assuming that there were no feet exposed to take pictures of. Anyway a score is a score and I am sure you got a thrill none the less.

You mentioned that you happened to be awake because you couldn't fall asleep. Just you wait, further down the line you are going to be awake for the express purpose of getting your rocks off, in situations like the one you described.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good story man!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. I hear Tom's can really reek.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know for sure if Tom's do reek? I am a hardcore sniffer and I am planning on buying a pair for my gf!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beachguy14
Board Regular
Member # 46388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beachguy14   Email Beachguy14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ footjoyboy: Hahaha I was truly considering it. But I knew there'd be no way out if I got caught...

@reamow: I believe it man!! The set-up was perfect. I'm sure another opportunity will come down the road. [Wink]

@ small_fetishist: YEESS they absolutely reek after even a couple months solid use. Wearing any canvas shoe without socks is guaranteed to build up sweat and create an incredible odor. Get your girl a pair asap!

--------------------
What's a Signature?

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent carpe diem story! [Thumbs Up]

Regarding uploading the pics, you would need to register with an image hosting service. National Park uses imagebam.com, DGIS and FootDomUnited use imagevenue.com, but there are others.

By the way you described how pretty this popular girl is, and the way her Toms looked and reeked, it would be super if you could share the pics with us.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Let the heavy foot stink flow!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jediofthefeet gave you a good list of hosts for you to upload to.

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beachguy14:
Although this was definitely sneaky and inappropriate, I regret nothing. Definitely seize any opportunity you can with these shoes. [Wink]

AMEN brother. I have smelled many many shoes in my day, including those of several young, attractive co-workers. (And I might add some have had little scent to them, others have smelled ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.) I used to feel guilt and regret, but now I say FUCK IT. Life is too short, you know what I mean?

The debate will forever go on about if "borrowing" shoes is right or wrong, and the severity of it all. But I have managed to get passed all that. But I must say although I have leaked a little pre-cum in some, I have never gone as far as blasting my load in a pair (although I want to!! But I always can hold back).

Good for you man, I can only imagine how those must have smelled, and I too am looking forward to your pics. Well done! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why toms are the best lol..too bad they don't show any toe cleavage..but they will make any girls feet reek..I take any chance I can to smell my friends' toms...or those UGG slippers..they get stinky too

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never met a pair of Toms that didn't stink!

Definitely take advantage of this opportunity to sniff a pair before they go out of style and the ladies move on to something less odorous.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links