Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » cumming in shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cumming in shoes
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading footboy1's post, I finally decided to do some research into this topic, and found some old and new material about it.

I've known about this site for a long, long time.
www.shoecum.com or www.cumshoe.com

There are even shoe type sections at the index.

But this is new to me. Finally, an explanation. http://www.yoursexwiki.com/index.php/Cum_in_shoes

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think cumming in a female's shoes when in a sneaky situation is too low and creepy for me. Now hey, if she pulls off her heels or flats and lets me have my way with them, all the better.

There have been times when I was in situations where I had my way with shoes against her knowledge, but never to the point of cumming in them.

I've discovered that I have a female shoe fetish as well. I'm a fan of only one type of foot smell, but I love the leather smell. It's the thought of the foot being in the shoe that has driven me to smell, lick, or fap to shoes when given the chance.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done my fair share of unloading onto sandals and flip flops because they're my favorite type of footwear. Shoes do nothing for me.
Many years ago I did a few grab/spooge/return jobs with stranger's sandals but most have been with my wife's. she does not know that I do it. Gives me quite the rush knowing that her cute feet have been in the sandals and that her barefeet will be in them after I unload on them.
Years ago I posted a "cum on sandal" vid in the shoejobs section of Greatfeet.com. Was actually instrumental in lobbying to get that section put on the site.
I checked out and joined the site you mentioned years ago but don't go there very often because most if the stuff is shoe related. Not much sandal and flip flop material.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting article jedi.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footwear in general do nothing for me by themselves. Now, I'll be honest, I've taken a few whiffs of shoes and socks before, but as far using them to get myself off, they just don't do it for me. I need actual bare feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty as charged when the oppoutunity presents its self.Probably in at least a dozen different womens and some of them more than once.I'll wipe the majority of it off though.I don't like to leave too much evidence,but on some flops it doesn't show much.
It's a rush, especially the next time you see them being worn by them.

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pedicurecrazy
Board Regular
Member # 45922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurecrazy   Email Pedicurecrazy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When me and my fiancée first moved into our house, we were in need of blinds. My finacee told me a lady was coming over to do measurements for our blinds. One this day my finacee was home and her mother came over. Then the doorbell rang and we let the blinds lady in, well the blinds lady was hot! And she was wearing sandals and her feet were oh so beautiful! I was practically drooling and staring at her feet as she measured the downstairs windows while I watched Football, needless to say I was loosing interest in the game when she came in. She then was ready to measure the upstairs and then realized our no shoes in the house policy. She then slid her leather sandals off and went upstairs with my finacee and her mom. I then picked one of her lovely shoes and took a nice whiff and they stunk with the slight smell of female bare feet, I then went at it with her shoe then came all in it, I wiped up and put it back, and I do not regret it, it excited me when she put it back on!

--------------------
I love Gwen Stafani's feet

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been jacked off into a pair of smelly feet before...by hand and by feet. But stealing a woman's show then jacking off into it does absolutely nothing for me. I guess it's because I get enough feet to not have to stoop to something like this.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the only time for me when I ever resort to their shoes is when I find a pair of my wifes worn heels or my sister in law fresh stinky worn toms right after work in which I smell and inhale the strong aroma that gives me a raging boner but not to the point of cumming, the shoes are a tease, I go for the real thing. [Wink] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
Ive been jacked off into a pair of smelly feet before...by hand and by feet. But stealing a woman's show then jacking off into it does absolutely nothing for me. I guess it's because I get enough feet to not have to stoop to something like this.

There's little doubt in my mind that, if I had gotten feet more often I wouldn't have done this as much if at all. No question that it became a indirect substitute for feet. That being said it was/is quite a rush for me to do this.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links