Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massage with sandal happy ending!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Massage with sandal happy ending!!
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to have a massage every week always done by the same lady, mid 20s and beautiful feet always painted bright red. She wore these well worn sandals for work but whenever entered room ready to start the massage would take them off so for next hour would catch a quick glimse whenever possible of her feet. One time she had little silver type stones glued onto each toe, looked so bloody hot on top of the red varnish. Acting dumb asked her what those things were on her feet, how do they stay in place etc. Hit the jackpot she put foot up onto the massage table just inches from my face so I could look. Took all my strength not to lick them but was able to touch the stones etc. I then had to calm down and have the massage!!
Few weeks later the massage had finished and she left the room for me to dress but had forgotton to put on her sandals, I heard her walking downstairs and would not have come back in as I was getting dressed. Picked up one of the sandals, it was stained from months of walking in her barefeet. I lay back on the massage table, gave the sandal a slow lick and stared sniffing, the aroma was amazing pressed hard against my face cum in seconds. Lucky there were tissues in the room!! Seeing her following week feet inside the shoes I licked the week before was such a turn on. sadly never had chance again but wonderful memory.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links