Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrities vs their acting role personas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrities vs their acting role personas
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else do this?

For all the celebrity feet lovers, when jerking off to celebrities, are you simply fantasising about that actor OR a particular role they played?

A few examples:

When im doing it to lucy lawless, im actually fantasying about Xena

Its not cassidy freeman dominating me with her feet, but rather Tess Mercer from smallville. The real actor is too smiley and happy which is not what turned me on about her in the first place.

And its not simply gillian jacobs satifying me with her feet in my fantasies but rather Britta Perry from Community.

I seem to do both, ill fantasize about celebrities as themselves, but for many its their specific role(s) that turned me on about them in the first place.

Anyone else do this, if so, what celebrities and their roles do you fantasize about?

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you're talking about, I've had those same actresses-as-characters fantasies myself, and I'm with you about Gillian Jacobs as Britta.

Not too many other ones that are necessarily current off the top of my head, though when I was a little kid, I used to have fantasies about Andrea Barber as Kimmie Gibbler from Full House. If anybody ever watched that show, a recurring gag was always that Kimmie had stinky feet powerful enough to destroy an entire room the second she took her socks off, to the point she was able to overwhelm people in other cars if she stuck her feet out the window. So much of the humor about her was about her putrid feet, so you can see why the 6-10 year old version of myself would fantasize. Throw in the assortment of tights and leggings she wore as part of that late 80s/early 90s look of hers, and quite frankly, Kimmie was probably my favorite character on that show, simply because the show itself associated her with her feet.

[ June 08, 2013, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Salvy_Mic ]

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think of the celebrities themselves, not the roles they played.
However, I've written a number of "foot fan fictions" based on well-known TV shows.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links