Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoes and their smell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoes and their smell
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In your experience, what shoes have made feet smell the best/worst(however you wanna look at it) is there a certain shoe that is the absolute best? also, was that smell the best with barefeet, pantyhose, socks, etc. i'm curious to hear your respnoses! i'm looking to get my girlfriend a new pair of shoes and i wanna know what kind to get [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barefeet all the way, nothing better than having skin to shoe contact. I prefer the ballet flats, keds or converse. Those really ring out the best.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ride The Sky
Loyal Member
Member # 45538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ride The Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats no socks
Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats without socks, especially the cheapo ones you find at places like Payless. Uggs and Toms are great too. All worn barefoot.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ride The Sky:
Flats no socks

"ditto!" [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the responses guys. Flats seem to be quite the experience. i'm looking forward to giving that a try! keep the responses coming!

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

could one of you guys send me a link to the ideal pair of flats? i'd really appreciate it. there's a lot of different types and i don't know which ones to buy

--------------------

Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High heel leather boots my friend. The type with the zip up on the inside.

The girls feet will be rip as soon as she steps foot out of them. The combination of the patent leather and her sweaty foot scent is incredible.

It's a natural high!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canvas Keds worn without socks [Jerkoff]
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve01
Board Regular
Member # 7199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve01   Email steve01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats or toms barefoot is amazing soon as shes home smell them its the best
Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by steve01:

Oh yeah, this is the best...either that or running shoes and socks...or no socks...and worn ALL day. [Thumbs Up] [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by steve01:

Oh yeah, this is the best...either that or running shoes and socks...or no socks...and worn ALL day. [Thumbs Up] [Thud]
I love running shoes and socks. It's a very distinct smell. Definitely recommend.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

thank you guys for all the feedback! i just bought my girlfriend a new pair of running shoes so i'm really excited to break those in and experience that [Wink] and she has a nice little pair of flats too, so i'll get around to those as well

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links