Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Talk to sexy ladies or not?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Talk to sexy ladies or not?
sandallover
Board Regular
Member # 37226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandallover   Email sandallover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
A quick question for you all. I see quite a few very sexy ladies about at the moment here in uk as the wether has picked up a bit and god there are some stunners very occasionally , but my question is?
Do I approach them and tel them how gorgeouse they look and there feet look in there sexy shoes or do I just carry on staring at them and wishing I had them in my hands?

Let me know what you think.
Oh and I'm not a stalker or going to rape them or anything but if the truth be told would love just to hold those feet [Big Grin]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have to ask, probably best not to. It likely wont go the way you hope.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're gonna talk to them, just do some good ol-fashioned flirting. The feet can come later, get to know them first! You never know what else may come of it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See lady like go over make small talk, ask her if she has the time, lighter if you smoke. If goes ok make small talk see how it goes, play it by ear. Really not a good idea to start mentioning feet straight away!! At most if she has foot tattoo can say looks nice or that must have hurt but nothing more. Go over and start talking about their feet you freak em out!!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sometimes compliment women on their feet and they say thank you. But then again idont go telling the stuck up girls that. Only the ones who seem down to earth and chill.
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
If you have to ask, probably best not to. It likely wont go the way you hope.

This.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
If you're gonna talk to them, just do some good ol-fashioned flirting. The feet can come later, get to know them first! You never know what else may come of it.

^^^This...once you "have their ear" so to speak, the door is unlocked to a lot of extra-curricular activities. This is of course you are wanting some type of deeper interaction with them.

If you are just wanting maybe a few cell phone picture shots of their feet then throw that in up front where a "NO" answer will be the worst thing that could happen. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links