Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your favorite foot content for a video? Q&A (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your favorite foot content for a video? Q&A
xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxSmiley   Author's Homepage   Email xxSmiley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to be LIVE chatting at 8pm TONIGHT! Get your questions and suggestions ready and come join me!!!
LIVE CHAT LINK: http://www.vokle.com/series/40462-smiley-chat

[ July 07, 2013, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: xxSmiley ]

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49977

Posts: 134 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxSmiley   Author's Homepage   Email xxSmiley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*VIDEO OF ME:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNlE6zyoebE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOh8k2lGIzZ1Wu-xFEzQAYw
I'm going to be LIVE chatting AGAIN at 8pm EST TOMORROW NIGHT! Get your questions and suggestions ready and come join me!!!
**LIVE CHAT LINK: http://www.vokle.com/events/87113-smiley-chat

-Tweet me questions: https://twitter.com/xxSmiley_
-Leave youtube comment questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNlE6zyoebE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOh8k2lGIzZ1Wu-xFEzQAYw

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:

Posts: 134 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Tanned top, white soles and I love when the tan slowly fades to the soles.

2. Pointing and arching. Scrunching does nothing for me

3. Small: 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5

4. Both if they are sexy

5. Painted; Shades of Red

6. NO

7. Barefoot by Far but also Ballet Flats

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Content: My biggest complaint is the lack of Quality Missionary sex videos featuring feet of amature models. Barefoot girls in the Missionary position really get me going more than just about anything. I know there are some great sites like "Footsie Babes" and "Barefoot Confidential" but the models are professional and not the girl next door type which I prefer. I love looking at beautiful feet but if I masturbate, it's always videos/Pictures of Missionary sex with pretty feet pointing/arching.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Not crazy about seeing a lot of veins. I like tan lines and tanned feet
2. Of those choices I'd have to say pointing.
3. Bigger are almost always better.
4.Soles are most important
5. I prefer natural unpainted toes. If they must be painted clear polish is best. Bright florescent colors are worst.
6. I can appreciate pretty hands but they're not a sexual turn on like feet.
7. Barefoot. I have a foot fetish not a shoe fetish.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xxSmiley:

*Here are some questions I've wanted to ask:*
-1: What do you think about veins, or pale skin that shows the veins? And/or tanned feet or tan lines from sandals or flipflops.
-2:Which do you like better; pointing, scrunching or arching?
-3:which do you like better, Big or Small feet?
-4:which do you like better, Toes or Soles?
-5:which do you like better, Painted nails or not? If so which color is the best and worst.
-6:Is it true that if you have a foot fetish, you more than likely have a hand fetish too?
-7:which do you like better; Barefoot, stockings, flipflops, sandals , Ballet Flats, or sneakers.

-1 Veins can be hot so long as they're not too, too defined. I like when the instep is so smooth you don't really see the veins when sitting relaxed or idle, but I think it's hot when they become prevalant with a flex or pose or movement that shows off the dextarity of the foot and sort of brings the veins to life with the pop of the flex. I do like both tanned and pale feet pretty much equally. Tanned feet suit some people better than others and the same can certainly be said for pale feet. I find flip flop tan lines to be incredibly sexy. The more subtle though the better. If it's a really defined it can look a bit silly and I hate the look of sunburns, but a nice tan with a subtle tan line from some flip flops can be very alluring and cute, adding to the all around sex appeal of a beautiful woman's feet.

-2 All three work so well in concert that it may not be best to alienate any one from the other two if we're talking video. The show of dextarity from a scrunch, through an arch and to a point is the stuff that dreams are made of and a sequence that can be mind blowingly magical to watch unfold. In terms of pics though, arching is without a doubt my favorite of the three. The curves and definition of a high arch is probably the biggest and most irresistable trigger for my foot fetish. It is the all encompassing, total package of sexiness that a lovely foot can show off to inspire the most lusty desires. The toes and tops can be equally pleasing to the eye and can showcase the beauty of the foot dramatically and/or eleoquantly so pointing would be my second choice. That would leave the scrunching to fall in at third but not because scrunching is anything less than sexy in it's own right, simply because the other two options are even sexier. I find soles appeal more to the other senses like touch, taste and smell most of all while the tops, toes and arches are more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. For me it's the visual aspect of th tops, toes and arches that create the attraction and then the taste, feel and smell of the arches and soles and underside of the toes that satisfy those desires. With the arch being present and appealing to all of the senses; look, touch, taste and smell, I think a sexy arch has got to be given the nod as the clear choice of the three options. The beautiful landscape it presents can be admired and fantasized about in your imagination as well as adored and devoured in reality and interaction. in such a way that the expectations created by the hottest fantasies you can dream up can be exceeded by the realization of worshipping a beautiful arch in real time. The arch really is the pinnacle of foot fetish sex appeal in my estimation so arching shots to me at least would be tops over the other two options for sure.

-3 I gotta go with small. More important for me though than big vs. small is that they be sleek, slender, well kept and very feminine. One of the things I never really understood is how people who don't have a foot fetish can possibly fail to see the beauty in an attractive female foot. Just like tits, asses, legs, faces, and even hair, feet are a part of the body that is very different on a female than on say a male. Instead of rough, boney, potentially a little hairy, horribly smelly, big, boney and potentially quite ugly, in stark contrast, the female foot can be so beautiful, curvacious and defined, soft and sensual looking, semmetrical and feminine, highlighted with accessories like pedi's and toe rings and anklets to draw one's attention and excentuate their beauty. Unlike the repulsive smell of the male foot, female pheromones are naturally attractive to males and although the strength of the scent may vary by girl, the attraction to the female scent seems natural and sexy to me, much like a sweet pussy or the natural glow of a hot bodied babe whose worke up a sweat, the salt of her skin can be a treat to the tastebuds and yet another cause for desire. Less attractive females with sloppy boobs or chubby legs or overly wide asses or ugly faces or unkept hair are clearly not as desirable to want to associate with much less make love to because they lack that feminine quality that differnciates them from the male species more so than their more attractive peers. I think feet are an equally important and an equally measureable feature of feminine beauty that can go drastically wrong and kill an attraction to a woman or create a carnal desire and an incredible attraction to a women when her feet are porportanant, well kept, attractive and most importantly very feminine and pretty. Because women are typically smaller and more petite generally speaking, I think generally speaking I would prefer small feet to big. That said though, bigger, yet very well kept and feminine looking feet can be exceptionally hot as well. Long and slender I love, short and chubby not so much, mainly because it will usually lead to more flat footedness and less arch definition but their are certainly exceptions on both sides of the coin. It's all about porpotion and femininity most of all but generally speaking I'd go with small.

-4 Again, as touched on in number 2, visually for me, it's all about the toes. While interacting with the feet, the soles and their taste, smell and feel become equally as important but it is the toes and tops as well as the side view depicting the curve of the arch and the symetrics of the toes that draws me in and creates my desire to want to get up close and personal with the soles. If the toes aren't up to standard, the soles likely won't do much for me because the attraction will be minimal. I gotta say toes are the more important of the two for me.

-5 I definatly like painted nails better than not. Naked nails can still be sexy on exceptional toes with great nail beds. A beautiful foot is a beautiful foot and naked nails on a gorgeous foot will still be more attractive than an uglier foot dressed up with hot polish but all things being equal why not accentuate an already beautiful foot with a hot pedi to dress up, draw attention and show off how pretty the toes and feet can be? Much like with women's hair, pedi's and polishes allow for a number of different styles, looks and fashions to be tinkered with and explored. It can keep things fresh and unique and allow for a woman to mix in her own personal touch and creativity to an already naturally attractive feature and provide different reinventions of beauty and attraction that allow for endless possibilites, adventures and sex appeal. Blue is my favorite choice for a pedi by far. I love like a bright, almost neon type blue. I find it to be a tremendous attention grabber and the most beautiful way to accentuate a great pair of toes. Red, Black, Pink, Purple and Silver are all can't miss choices while colors like White, Gold, Green and Yellow can be hit or miss depending on the feet and the girl sporting them. French tips can be nice especially on longer nails with great nailbeds and I'm also a sucker for little designs and decales added atop the main color. Dexy here at Wu's is the master at really highlighting a pedi with unique little intricacies that set her pedi's apart from most but again, she's working with perhaps the most beautiful feet the world's ever seen so it makes it that much easier to not only pull anything off but turn each idea into pure gold. I dunno if I could label a worst choice because on the right feet, any polish can look good. Brown seems kinda boring although Barbi once did this phenominal camo type pedi that was sexy as fuck so with the right feet and creativity, I think any polish can be made to work and add to the attraction of a sexy female foot.

-6 I don't think so. I wouldn't say I have a hand fetish. I do find women's hands to be pretty again so long as they're nice and feminine in contrast to a less well kept or more butchy woman or a man but I don't really have a huge sexual attraction to women's hands like I do their feet, probably mainly because they fail to leave a whole lot to the imagination the way feet can when hidden away in socks or shoes, or providing a liitle to peek in heels or sandles or some toe cleavage in close to heels. The feet to me seem like much more of a hidden treasure to unlock and adore than the hands, however I can appreciate a pretty hand on a woman and to bow forward or take a knee in a proposal like position to plant a subtle kiss to the back of a woman's hand while holding it can be a sexy little experience and serve well to make her feel like the princess you consider her to be when offering such a gesture. I think foot fetishists have an overall deeper appreciation for all aspects of feminine beauty and all parts of the female body in all of it's glorious splendor. If a guy fails to see the undeniable beauty and feminitity in an attractive woman's foot, I can't help wonder whatelse the guy may be missing out on or taking for granted. I feel blessed to have what I'd consider a heightened awareness and appreciation for female beauty in all of it's magnificant form from front to back and head to toe and I think so long as a person is able to own their foot fetish rather than be consumed by it or ashamed of it and be open minded to whatever unique fetishes or desires their partner might have, they can really really become a better more complete lover for their partner and expand their foot fetish to a broader and more awesome fetish for all the amazing things that make women such a magnificant and irresistibly attractive species.

-7 Again, they all have their perks. Barefoot would probably be my number one choice but sexy sandles, flip flops, heels and even boots other shoes can be lust inspiring accessories that look sexy as fuck on a hot woman with beautiful feet. Stockings and socks can be cute and sexy and also keep you in suspense thereby heighten your desire to discover what lies beneath. They can also often times capture the smell and the female essance of the goddess who graced them and that can be extremely appealing as well. Same goes for ballet flats and sneakers. Both will get the feet sweating and smelling which isva huge turn on and can make the feet that much more enjoyable once you get them out of the flats or sneakers and begin to experience them. From a visual standpoint though, I'd have to say barefoot or sexy high heeled sandles that show off the toes and as much arch as possible would be my preference.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do some FEM/FEM foot domination, and forced foot smelling, and worship! LAYLA can be a rival, and you want to punish and humiliate and dominate her with your bare, sexy, smelly feet!!! HOT!!!! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all of the above check out brazilfeet.com. You can go to you tube and type in brazilfeet or brazil feet. There are several free videos.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Keep this post alive! I still love to hear all of your thoughts and suggestions. this topic has been VERY helpful for me. i just uploaded a new sneaker video on my site if you like Nike running shoes =)
Go check that out : http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49977

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xxSmiley:
Hello, My name is Smiley. I post on here often.
I usually just post up pictures and content from all my sites and videos.(I'm a fetish model) BUT I've ALWAYS wanted to start a topic where I can ask you all what exactly you like to see in a foot fetish video.

Actually what EXACTLY I'd like to see in a foot fetish video is a model sniffing her own feet, or a female friend sniffing her feet, without any usage of the tongue whatsoever. But I learned a while ago not to hold my breath for such a "boring" request.

quote:
-1: What do you think about veins, or pale skin that shows the veins? And/or tanned feet or tan lines from sandals or flipflops.
All good, though not TOO veiny.

quote:
-2:Which do you like better; pointing, scrunching or arching?
None of the above, actually. I like to see toes wiggle.

quote:
-3:which do you like better, Big or Small feet?
Big, but small feet are in no way a deal breaker.

quote:
-4:which do you like better, Toes or Soles?
Soles

quote:
-5:which do you like better, Painted nails or not? If so which color is the best and worst.
Doesn't really matter, painted or unpainted are fine with me. Though for painted toes, purple or silver.

quote:
-6:Is it true that if you have a foot fetish, you more than likely have a hand fetish too?
No, but I have noticed women's hands match their feet in some way. Otherwise, no, no hand fetish here.

quote:
-7:which do you like better; Barefoot, stockings, flipflops, sandals , Ballet Flats, or sneakers.

Ultimately the answer is barefoot. I say ultimately because its very sexy to me to see a woman wearing any of those items and then someone undress them for her. Someone else undressing them is far more sexy to me than she undressing them herself.

[ September 28, 2013, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: canIsmellYourFeet ]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Some nice lil veins is ok. Nothing too manly looking. Not big on pale feet. More like tanned and ebony feet.
2.Pointing and arching, high arching at that.
3.Small feet. Don't want no Frankenstein ass feet.
4.I prefer toes but soles look nice from a side view and facing up with toes scrunched up.
5.Painted nails is a must. White, french tips, pink, yellow, green or blue is wonderful to me.
6.Somewhat...I definitely wouldn't mind sucking on her fingers if their done up.
7.barefoot

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another weird suggestion is...a fetish for high heels being stuck onto things or being attacked by zombies while grabbing her legs or heels when trying to get away. Don't ask LOL

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Hopefully I can get this thread going again, I'd love to hear more info and feedback on videos.
Layla came over and we filmed so many feet and sneaker clips. she has the cutest feet ever.
Layla and a NEW model is coming over Friday to film!
I'll be sure to film alot of foot videos with all 3 of us. If you want a custom video with us email me at smileyrequests@gmail.com

I also updated my site this week. I uploaded dirty feet video and other foot related videos here: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/49977

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:

xxSmiley
Major Player
Member # 44407

Hey guys,
My friend Olivia has made her own foot site.
She has size 8 feet and had great foot videos on her site. check her out: http://clips4sale.com/store/72857

--------------------
*Fetish Model
Check Out Clips4sale:

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please offer 1 on 1 fem vs fem foot domination clips! Two rival girls fight, one dominates the other by forcing her to smell, kiss, lick, suck on her sweaty, dirty, smelly feet! The BRAZIL sites are the only ones that offer fem vs fem foot fighting, foot domination videos, and they do so well with them! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links