Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hairstylist Friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hairstylist Friend
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, guys, just wanted to give a heads-up about something I'm pretty excited about. For a few months last year, I dated a girl who got pretty into my foot fetish. She's highly considering joining the site because she now loves to tease men with her feet. She's an outgoing, bubbly hairstylist who is 23-yrs-old with gorgeous dark curly hair, big boobs, and perfect size 7 feet. Even, though, we're in different areas now, we keep in touch, usually by her sending me a text along the lines of her telling me how she scrunched her soles on the back of her heels during a haircut, noticing different customers looking. HOT!

When we dated, she eventually gave me a few footjobs and she had one of the best scrunches I've ever seen with her soles. LOVED smelling her feet, they always smelled great.

Lemme know what you guys think - she'll be reading these eventually, as well.

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she also give you free haircuts? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds promising get her on here would love to see her scrunched soles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds awesome. I love haircutter feet. I used to have a hot haircutter who looked like Mandy Moore. She had gorgeous feet, large but pretty, always with red polished toenails. Unfortunately, she was married.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bring her on here.would love to see her toes.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a beautiful thing. Before you know it, years go by! CLICK BELOW

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=029574;p=1#000000

Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links