Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Be a Masseur!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Be a Masseur!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was massaging my girl's feet recently, when she told me something interesting. She thinks I should become a proffesional massaur! We've talked about that before. I might be willing to do it, except for a few things:
*I'd feel a little guilty about massaging someone else's feet besides hers.
*I'd have to massage some very unattractive woman's feet.
*I might even have to massage a guy's feet! [Puke]
(Well, the last one might not really occur, as guys would probably not want other guys to do that!)
But have any of you ever thought of doing this?

[ June 16, 2013, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you'll mainly get old diabetic women! Also guys as well. I thought about it but I think the ratio of hot feet to undesirable one isn't in your favor!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, maybe you're right!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that you asked, but I'd personally advise against turning a hobby or a passion into a job. Your daily happiness quotient will go way the hell down.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootGoddessLovely
Loyal Member
Member # 46301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGoddessLovely   Author's Homepage   Email FootGoddessLovely   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my footslaves is a pro masseur. That won him alot of extra favors! He suggested that I make an instructional video for the guys -- and of course I can show my appreciation in the end!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

quote:
Originally posted by FootGoddessLovely:
One of my footslaves is a pro masseur. That won him alot of extra favors! He suggested that I make an instructional video for the guys -- and of course I can show my appreciation in the end!

Does he give good massages? [Smile]

--------------------

Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get f'n fired for having boners on the job. Hahaha! I couldn't do it.

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Not that you asked, but I'd personally advise against turning a hobby or a passion into a job. Your daily happiness quotient will go way the hell down.

I agree with Hyp. Don't think it would be a good thing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had several girls in the past say that I should massage professionally while I was giving them a foot massage. I don't think they realized I had ulterior motives for massaging their feet. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another factor, an endless parade of feet can and will diminish your appreciation for your girlfriend's feet in particular, and for feet in general.

That's not to say you shouldn't do it, but that's been my experience. [Smile]

Cheers!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

A good point to ponder!

[ September 14, 2013, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------

Footlover7674
Board Regular
Member # 46619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlover7674     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to rub hot womens feet all day long, unfortunately it would probably be mostly old people. [Puke]

Besides, if I was rubbing hot feet all day Id probably have a hard time hiding my boner! [Big Grin]

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take classes in Foot Reflexology
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links