Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Two Foot Items About Rachel Ray

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two Foot Items About Rachel Ray
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a search, and didn't see this posted, so I figured I would.

I don't recall where I saw it posted, but,, supposedly, it has been said that Rachel Ray insists that her husband smell her feet right after taking off her foot coverings. Supposedly, she gets barefoot, and he lies down on the floor, and she stomps on his face with her bare feet.

Additionally, I read somewhere that Rachel Ray was asked how ticklish her feet are on a scale of 1 to 10. Her answer was "11". It is also posted that her feet are supposedly "Beyond ticklish"

Did anyone else hear about these items on Rachel Ray?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No but I would LOVE for her to stuff her sweaty feet in my face after standing all day with flats on in the kitchen..yum! Can't stand that annoying raspy voice though, almost like listening to Joan Rivers..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her husband has a foot fetish, there was a story that he had a foot mistress on the side, as well.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
No but I would LOVE for her to stuff her sweaty feet in my face after standing all day with flats on in the kitchen..yum!

Holy FUCK NOW you're talking brother.... THAT'S what I'm talking about right there.......

In that situation I would greedily inhale her sweaty smelly soles as if they were the last source of oxygen on the moon

*SNNNNNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I did a search, and didn't see this posted, so I figured I would.

I don't recall where I saw it posted, but,, supposedly, it has been said that Rachel Ray insists that her husband smell her feet right after taking off her foot coverings.

[Thud]

Awesome if true. I did a google search and could find nothing concrete, just gossip.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sounds a little far fetched about the 'insisting' that he smells her feet. perhaps more like wishful thinking.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she actually grew up about 30 miles from where I live, and one of my friends dated her before she was all celebrity and shit. I'll have to bring that up sometime, see what he says
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links