Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish site T-Shirts or Baby Tee's...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish site T-Shirts or Baby Tee's...
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's good Wu Family?.It's been a minute since I've posted...I just haven't had a lot of time to play around on the computer even though I have been checking in on the site every couple of weeks...Here's my question to all of the web masters..

Do you offer or sell T-shirts with your site logo and name?...I would probably prefer a "Baby T" (you know those little t-shirts that girls wear). If not a regular T-shirt would do...If so tell me how to purchase one...I want to get some for my girl when she's walking around the house...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, it's so weird, I was just thinking of some of the people who used to post a lot on here and last week had thought, "I wonder what happened to that Detroit dude," and here you are.

I've seen fetish t-shirts but couldn't tell you where. Maybe CafePress?

Hope all is well with you bro.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can have them custom printed yourself online. I had one made for Lala last year that used our site's logo and did a shoot with her wearing it. Not that expensive and easy to do online. Here's the site I used:

http://www.customink.com/

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though you can find some pretty racy stuff online, one-off printing has become very reasonable these days. I'm in a non-metro area and there are one-off tshirt shops around. My wife made me one but it was non foot related.
Several years ago she ordered a pre-printed tshirt online to wear just around the house knowing how much i love wet, slippery skin. It says " slippery when wet". Just seeing her in it, especially with some shorts and barefeet gets me hard.
Custom made T's are a great way to tease your partner.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Guys...I appreciate the help...I kinda wanted something with an actual foot site that I was familiar with...Ill check out the site LeDaemon...yeah, I'm still around Hyperion...Working hard...i just hadn't been on the computer as much this year...I try to check in regularly...I just hadn't been commenting or posting lately...

My girl wears the cutest skimpy Vicky Secret stuff and I'm like..."I want her in boy shorts or a thong and bare foot with an authentic "Classy" foot fetish site or even a Wu's T Shirt...I'm going to hook one up soon...My girl thinks the foot fetish thing is cute, so she's game...I just want her walking around her condo cooking me some good food with it on, especially during football season this fall...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Adam created some nice FeetFair.com t-shirts for his models a while back.

If you decide to create something original, I agree with LeDaemon; custom printing is an excellent alternative! Here are a couple that I produced for Team Pretty Feet™.

Sample 1

Sample 2

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Yes...Number 1 is perfect because I want a girl t...

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links