Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Know This Has Been Talked About to Death, But...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Know This Has Been Talked About to Death, But...
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like I'm seeing more and more articles on the dangers of just WEARING flip flops, but I so love licking feet fresh out of them, as I did just the other night, but I feel like I may have to stop now. Who here has a ton of experience in licking dirty feet out of flip flops??

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/flip-flops-magnet-dangerous-deadly-bacteria-article-1.398672

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is unsettling. Everytime I get feet I either give her a nice warm/hot soapy foot massage before I lick them, or she washes them off.
I have however ordered around 25 pairs of used women's shoes off of Ebay. They're mostly flats and sandals/flip flops. Most of them followed Ebay's policy of washing them, but most of them still have a weak to strong salty taste when licking the insole. I haven't gotten sick though, but any flip flops I get in the future I'll wash them and hope to not mess up the toe imprints.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've mentioned this on a previous thread and like I said then: For years I have worshiped every inch of my girlfriend's bare dirty flip flop feet (including in between the toes!) during the summer months, equating to about 20 times a year, and never had any form of ill effects. However I don't live in NYC, and I'm just a statistical sample of 1! So, I can't advise you on what to do but I'm willing to take the risk [Smile]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a little side note, I'd like to add that ever since I told my gf that I preferred smelly feet about 4 years ago, I haven't licked her feet when they were properly clean on any occasion since. Whether she's been barefoot all day around the house, or she simply hasn't washed them for 1 or 2 days: I have worshiped them. If she's come out of the shower she refuses to let me lick her feet on the basis that they are 'too clean and you won't like them now'.

If you want to completely reduce your risk of ill effects then only lick clean feetsies! I'm just doing what a lot of people do with other activities- making a calculated risk I suppose!

Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea yea yea, everything is out to kill you. your cell phone is also the dirtiest thing you touch in the course of the day, keyboards are little bug farms and the tv will give you eye cancer. over hyped fear mongering sensationalism if you ask me. do what you like.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was very helpful and encouraging, I thank you all. I will carry on as I have been.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baddoginct
Board Regular
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baddoginct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The article indicates the danger is if the bacteria gets into your blood stream somehow through a cut. Realize that your stomach acids and such kill most bacteria. That said, one needs to be careful, however a little dirt won't hurt you. Just look at what kids put in their mouths!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris9472
Board Regular
Member # 46503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris9472   Email Chris9472   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with flip-flops is the girls never seem to take them off and walk around barefoot like they used to do back in the day. Even though you can see the feet, they are no substitute for going bare in my opinion, and if you are into the smell thing, flip-flops don't do much there but make their feet smell like dirt.

Also, you see so many of them it kinda takes the thrill away sometimes. Any of you remember when there was a really hot girl who you wondered what her feet were like, and then when she finally took off those Keds or flats and it was absolute heaven?

That kind of thrill gets lost when every girl starts to look the same all the time.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer feet that have been in flip flops all day. They taste and smell better. I love when there is a little bit of dirt on them. To me, the little bit of dirt makes them look sexier. I've been licking my wife's feet after she has been wearing flip flops all day for a few years now. I know there is a risk of getting sick as they are close to the ground but like I said, they taste and smell better from flip flops.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links