Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are the feet in FL hiding?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are the feet in FL hiding?
footflick860
Board Regular
Member # 46439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footflick860   Email footflick860   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just moved to fl been here only a couple yrs and was just wondering how the foot fetish seen is? Does any1 know of any footfetish parties or activities in the orlando area? Would appriciate some feed back thnk
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading the topic title, I was under the impression that this topic was going to be about a strange lack of foot sightings in Florida, which WOULD be odd considering that it's a humid, tropical state.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just left Miami...And after spending a week on South Beach....I WAS ACTUALLY TIRED OF LOOKING A FEET...I was pleasantly surprised at how many ladies on the scene had really nice feet though...It got to the point where seeing a set that should permanently be bound in a pair of Moon Boots was shocking because there were so many cute sets...My Best friend told me that I would over dose on feet while there but I didn't think it could happen(he was there 2 weeks before I went) ...He was right..Maybe we're just not used to it coming from Detroit....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footflick860
Board Regular
Member # 46439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footflick860   Email footflick860   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree in abundance of bronze tan feet in flip flops of every color and shape a foot lovers dream! Just once in awhile you want u think of sniffing every sole in hopes of findinfing the stinkiest one, that lite vinegary sent works wonders! hefully I find a foot fetish party some time soon
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too was surprised by the title because feet in general are never covered in Florida. In fact, last weekend I was in Tampa and didn't see a single girl anywhere who was not "showing toes". I love living here.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baddoginct
Board Regular
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baddoginct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest assured they are not hiding in Connecticut.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I just left Miami...And after spending a week on South Beach....I WAS ACTUALLY TIRED OF LOOKING A FEET...My Best friend told me that I would over dose on feet while there but I didn't think it could happen(he was there 2 weeks before I went) ...He was right..Maybe we're just not used to it coming from Detroit....

The moment you hit the sidewalk on South Beach, its like being a kid in Toys R Us. Even from a car, or bus you will see more feet than your eyes can take in at one time.

I know there are lots of foot fetish shoots done in Orlando. The foot parties take place in Tampa, www.tampafootparty.com

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brothers if your ever down here in my hometown of Miami then I highly recommend that you visit Brickell, the women in that area are like goddesses and no lady here never wear close toed shoes! [Big Grin] [Cool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links