Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fantasy of wife and her feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fantasy of wife and her feet
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you guys favor wife in the Missionary Position? Toes pointed/arched. I most always fantasize about her in that position. She is fairly submissive in sex and I am more dominant. Thoughts of here being seduced are my favorite senarios. Light force is great. She does like force fantasies and always has.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes pointed/Arched is my favorite. My girlfriend automatically points her toes in the missionary position, as I look back at them! She has a fantasy about me with several women in one scenario, because she knows I can satisfy all of them. We know that it's best to keep it a fantasy, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind being recruited into sharing photos, fantasies, in private messaging only.

Spartanguy, we both love hoisery, and she loves to sniff her hose, right after they come out of the shoes, while I use my wet tongue on her clitty. She loves the sweaty musty smell.

Of course my biggest fantasy is her with another girly girl, playing all sorts of footsie games, and shopping for shoes.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missionary with toes pointed would be great but my most prevalent foot related cuckhold fantasy is a foot gang bang- a ton of guys sucking, licking, and fucking her feet then cumming on them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
There seems to be several of us with this Fantasy. Might even be more that visit here. Maybe I can start a thread and recruit. Maybe we can find a way to share pictures, stories etc.

Yeah you should start a thread. A foot share thread [Smile]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have nothing even remotely in that realm. My woman is for me and only me while we're a couple.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Any of you guys favor wife in the Missionary Position? Toes pointed/arched. I most always fantasize about her in that position. She is fairly submissive in sex and I am more dominant. Thoughts of here being seduced are my favorite senarios. Light force is great. She does like force fantasies and always has.

I love the missionary with her feet all over my face....i get that great pussy feel and that musky aroma in my face every time.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Categorically speaking, this is a voyeuristic and bi-curious fantasy. It can be aggressive and participatory in nature (3somes, etc). It can also be passive and involve sissy-cuckolding, and humiliation. It's common in swinger/bi circles.. I see this a lot in 40+ couples looking to explore new ideas.

I work with some fetish models with boyfriends that want to watch footjobs/footworshipping. They don't get turned on when it's done to them - they want it done to someone else so they can watch. Some of them are young, but it's usually mature couples. I think it's because by this point in their life, they are open to anything -- life's too short.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Pretty much as KlassFX wrote has been my thinking every time one of these guys writes about his fantasy of having another guys dick on display in his bedroom.

(not that there is anything wrong with that}

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links