Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Soccer Mom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soccer Mom
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know many of you like me remember her what i was wondering is did anyone ever see a face shot? well i know this is a long shot but this lady i found on youtube her feet remind me of Soccer Mom's feet shes not a bad looking lady pretty cute, Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXtlruf1MuiLSdH0H3b5dQ?feature=watch

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know who the fuck she is but she's exquisite.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she's cute and her feet are beautiful. Love the skin tone too!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, she really has some small pretty feet, i just used to like to see soccer moms feet and this woman's feet really remind me of hers, glad you guys concur with my taste, thank you!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's cute. Not Soccer Mom Sarah cute...wonder whatever happened and still hope everyday that they would just pop back out...I think that ship has sailed...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soccer mom wore 8s. The length of her toes were shorter than the girl in the video. I came very close to visiting her in Atlanta one year but our schedules never meshed as she is a busy professional like myself. Ive heard she retired from the scene due to professional reasons hence nobody has seen her face. Although I remember reading in a thread here last year that was part of the reason she left. I believe it said someone noticed her and she was confronted and decided it was too risky. Her and her husband went private after that. I think she made some foot friends during her time and she might still participate in foot activities with them in private. If anyone knows more please add..one of my faves
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the closest i have seen around that i really thought was Soccer Mom reincarnated was Daisy that StevePH (Randy and Steve?) posted before on here...but havent seen much from them either for the past few months...
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing this lady!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links