Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Advice on women and feet - take it or leave it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice on women and feet - take it or leave it
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have posted this here many times and sorry if this is redundant. But a lot of guys are so anxious to have their significan other be into their love of feet that they rush things. Patience is the key for most women. When a true love bond develops, most women will have no problem getting into your love of her feet. I took my time and my wife is totally accepting and accomodates me as much as is reasonable. She will now even tease in public sometimes which drives me nuts. Like a lot of women, she loves shoes and foot rubs. She gets all she wants of both from me. Also, I encourage her to get pedicures twice a month.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take your time guys, it's well worth the wait.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree. I was the poster child for holding out and not telling my wife about my love of feet. Once I did I know the strongest motivating factor for her indulging me was her love for me and wanting to make me happy. Not sure she would have been anywhere near as accepting had I told her very early in our relationship.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links