Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class.

It's an event that happens only once a year. But these women are chasing something that may happen only once in a lifetime: The Salvatore Ferragamo. This event that is defined by their relentless pursuit for world admiration. Through the years, these women attained worldwide recognition as women most sought after by the masses.

In this contest, these women will turn the page. For some, a new chapter will begin. For others, things will come to an end. These moments are captured in the imagination for anyone fortunate enough to have witness these encounters. In this event, the conditions are ideal: place, opponent, universe. And they... will... seize it. This is all in the name for the one guy who has started a legacy of foot appreciation in Hollywood. All for Ferragamo.

The place is here. The place is now.

Welcome to the National Fashionistas!

----

**For Those Unfamiliar or New to This Thread**

In the begining of the season, the 32-girl league was divided into two classes: the American Female Class (AFC) and the National Female Class (NFC). In the playoffs tournament brackets are made up of six girls from each of the league's two classes, following the end of the 16-match regular season. These six girls are:

1. The 4 division champions from each class (the girl in each division who finished with the best overall record). They are seeded 1 through 4 based on their overall won-lost-tied record.

2. Two wild cards (the NON-division winners who finished the season with the highest winning percentages regardless of division affiliation). They are seeded 5 and 6.

Here they are ...

AFC --
1. Bar Refaeli
2. Jessica Lowndes

3. Irina Shayk
4. Selena Gomez
5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
6. Eva Longoria

NFC --
1. Kate Upton
2. Candice Swanepoel

3. Audrina Patridge
4. Jennifer Hawkins
5. Katy Perry
6. Ashley Tisdale

In the first round (The Wild Card Class), the 3rd-seed division winner will go against the 6th seed wild card, and the 4th seed goes agaisnt the 5th. The 1 and the 2 seeds from each class receive a bye in the first round, which entitles them to automatically advance to the second round (The Divisional Class) to face the first round survivors. Unlike most celebrity tournaments from the past that dealt with predetermined brackets, the second round of the playoffs is 're-seeded'; the girl who's seeded #1 will go against the lowest surviving seed, the second seed goes against the other girl who survived the first round. The two surviving girls from the second round will meet in the third round (The Class Championship), with the winner of that match going on to face the champion of the OPPOSITE class in The Finals Classic.

----

SHOE SIZES

Jennifer Hawkins -- 9.5
Audrina Patridge -- 9
Katy Perry -- 8.5
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley -- 8.5
Ashley Tisdale -- 8
Selena Gomez -- 7.5

----

THE IMAGES

Ashley Tisdale -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ke3b94z4xb5yrvli4qhnbz3rcf0vm9bk/
Audrina Patridge -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/m64q3okae0enmd6hxavg514vdombq4hd
Eva Longoria -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9lkt4mjumd90mg5nmd0ngrzw8sccc9yx/
Irina Shayk -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/t3hq5tilqt28hj3mp0kw7v0xrknsnm2a/
Jennifer Hawkins -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wof7joazsvdoot5ha8tmdl92flgxtvfp
Katy Perry -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ah0c52oe31qdx8vs1dsjurxbmdnqo25y
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2l5qfm1l129ufv95slqlba0ap8uvwicu
Selena Gomez -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/kxwosizzfrx3gpazp05rshqhivszflu0

----

**It's always worth reminding that you should check out Nusuth's website which also features some pretty nice pictures of celebrities, including those who are not in this contest. http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/ **

----

**REMEMBER: Once a girl loses, she's ELIMINATED from the tournament. So think carefully as to who you will choose. Also, in the playoffs, if a match ends in a tie, that match will go into a 24-hour overtime where I will ask the people to once again vote on the participants in question.**

Poll Information
This poll contains 4 question(s). 73 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read how you broke the ties that needed to be broken in order to determine who will make the playoffs and how they'll be seeded. It must have taken you a very long time to break those ties.

After reading how you broke those steps, I must say that that was probably the best tiebreakers you had to do. I enjoy the part where you had to break ties between Marisa, Jessica Alba, Longoria, and Electra to see who will get the last wild card. Just the names of those four is an all-star line up. A bunch of heavyweights and women who are consistent winner trying to vie for one spot. I was definitely surprised that Longoria got the last spot, and I was definitely wrong in thinking that Longoria, or anyone else with ten wins for that matter, would make the playoffs in the AFC with ten wins.

It's funny how Longoria beat out Marisa in the tiebreaker even though I remember Marisa beating Longoria head-to-head during the season. But reading how you break the ties, it makes sense, I guess. If it were left to those two, Marisa would've won. But because Alba was also involved, the steps are applied differently. Longoria got away with one there.

In these playoffs, I pick Irina to bear Longoria. I give Eva a lot of credit for having the consistency to be relevant in this contest. But Irina is a different woman.

I pick Rosie to win her match against Selena. Rosie had to go through hell in her division with all the competition that came with. I think that will better prepare Rosie for the competition in the playoffs.

Jennifer Hawkins will be an interesting one to watch. I pick her over Katy Perry. I don't know what National has in store for us if Hawkins advances to the later rounds of the playoffs, and I cannot wait to see them.

Audrina should win this match against Tisdale, even though Tisdale is someone no one wants to face. Audrina's twelve wins this season is a bit misleading because she lost four of her last six matches after starting the season 10-0. I won't be surprised if Tisdale wins, but if she does, she's not getting past Kate Upton.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

It's funny how Longoria beat out Marisa in the tiebreaker even though I remember Marisa beating Longoria head-to-head during the season. But reading how you break the ties, it makes sense, I guess. If it were left to those two, Marisa would've won. But because Alba was also involved, the steps are applied differently. Longoria got away with one there.

Yeah, Longoria got away with one there! Remember: when there are more than two women involved in a tie breaker, the tie breaking steps starts all over again when there are two girl left. When Carmen was eliminated, that left us with Miller, Longoria and Alba. Three girls. So I had to continue on to the next step where Longoria lucked out. Besides, neither Longoria nor Miller faced Jessica Alba, making it unreasonable to eliminate Longoria even though she lost to Miller. If it was just one-on-one, Miller beats out Longoria in the tie breaker. But with a third person in the mix, it becomes a different party.

To answer your question, it took me a few hours to break all those ties.

----

Tomorrow night, I will make my first announcement in the annual Draft as to which new girl will join this contest in the next season.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great matches, and it's hard to see how some of them will end out, especially when you consider that this will be the only round in the playoffs that has those new rules attached to it. The matches are cut shorter by about 24 hours, which could give us a good number of fewer voters casting their picks. This is interesting because with a shorter sample size, the results might be skewed and some of these girls might get screwed from advancing.

Audrina got stuck with Tisdale. I love Audrina's pictures, and I voted for her this week. I just hope that my one vote would be enough to leave Tisdale behind.

Longoria is doing pretty well. Earlier in the week, she found herself behind to Irina by a lot of votes. I want to see the underdog do well this time, so I voted Longoria.

So far, the biggest story now is how well Selena is doing. I thought Rosie would have this under control. I'm kind of surprised that Selena is the one who's keeping Rosie in check. If Selena actually wins this match, then that might change how people will predict the matches over the next two or three rounds. I'm pulling for Rosie. I'm feeling a bit unsettled now.

quote:
Originally posted by National:
I will make my first announcement in the annual Draft as to which new girl will join this contest in the next season.

I can't wait to see who this girl will be. This is something I always look forward to. Last year, you had some pretty good names that came in contest. I'm trying to figure out how many blockbuster names are left. Well, I'll leave it up to you to hype up the next new girl who you expect to do well.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE 2014 NATIONAL DRAFT

We are winding down on the Fifth Season of the National Fashionistas. Throughout the course of that time, we have enjoyed the presence of many wonderful women who have made names for themselves and have established themselves as greats in Foot Fetish Hollywood.

The draft has been a tradition in this contest since our first playoff run. We use this as a measuring device to amp up the following season, to give people something to think and talk about while this contest is in the off-season. Every year, there are women who come and go. The draft is an event to highlight the new women who are not only replacing the spots of women who didn't do so well during the season, but they are also here to take the spots of the women who are still in the contest.

The Fifth Season of the Fashionistas is coming to a close after celebrating the growth and popularity of this contest through the course of that time. This woman who I am set to announce is going to be someone who will pave the way for the start of our Sixth Season and the start of the second-half of our decade together.

The First Overall Pick In Each Draft --

2008 -- Kim Kardashian
2009 -- Miranda Kerr
2010 -- Ana Beatriz Barros
2011 -- Mila Kunis
2012 -- Bar Refaeli

Every one of them, except for Ana Beatriz, has made the playoffs at one time or another. Every year, I give out the names of three to five women who will take part in the following year's contest before I spend the rest of the summer and autumn trying to figure out who the other new women will be. Except for Carmen Electra, every woman who has ever won the world championship was someone whose name I unveiled in the draft.

Even though we're in the year 2013, the reason I call this the 2014 Draft is because it represents next year's contest.

----

For our first overall selection in this year's draft is a supermodel. Normally, one calling card that separates this contest from any other foot contests is that I look out after the models more than I do actresses or anyone else who's famous for any other reason. Models might not be your cup of tea, but they are my bread and butter.

She's still quite new with the Victoria's Secret brand, but I've had my eyes on her for way longer before she joined that group. She's ready to join the Major League of foot modeling, she's ready to join the Fashionistas.

Much like Kate Upton, this year's draft will see the unveiling of two women who are going to be PHENOMS in this contest by the time all is said and done with them. Young prodigies who will bring a lot of promise with them. This next woman is one of them.

This woman could take the place of Miranda Kerr as the brand ambassador.

While 40 models walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show every year, only about 10 models hold the coveted title of Angel. She is one of them.

She is known for her distinctive walk and her distinguished fashion career. She's the first Victoria's Secret Angel in memory to appear in an ad campaign with short hair. She grew up in St. Louis, and is a trained classical ballerina. Soon, she began walking in fashion shows around the world and became known as the "panther" for her distinctive prowl.

Karlie Kloss "The Panther"
20 Years of Age
Size 9

The way she kicks ass in this video is exactly the same kind of attitude I expect out of her in this contest for years to come.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/moda5x25ezc7o0u54jljn63raq4ny9ek
https://www.youtube.com/tv?vq=medium#/watch?v=fZSqUTkgf_4&mode=transport

She told W Magazine that at over six feet tall, she was a foot taller than her prom date in heels.

-- National

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Katy Perry know that if she won her match, that she would go up against Kate Upton? She must have a death wish in store for herself. Audrina had to hold her breath in her match against Tisdale. Both NFC matches could've gone either way. I voted for Katy Perry, but kinda was expecting Hawkins to win it because of her incredible win streak going into the playoffs.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't get a chance to vote this week. Had the time limit for these matches been of regular length, I would've found the time to place my votes. I'll make sure to vote next week with the matches being of regular time limit.

With the limited time the matches had this week, I'm GLAD that Audrina won this week. [Hop]

Not only did Audrina had to hold her breath, but I did as well when I went to check the results just now. I know how Ashley can be. Ashley is always dangerous and I thought she was really going to pull this off considering the list of opponents she has beaten in the past. Audrina looked so excellent in her pictures this week. Those are pictures that are made to start off the playoffs. Her feet are perfect. Her sister looks so hot as well, and I bet her feet are no disappointment. I can't get enough of Audrina's pics, and if her pictures are that good this week, then I cannot wait for what she has in store for us when matters get more serious.

And congrats to Selena Gomez. That was a very, very good win that will start having people take her more seriously. I was very happy with that win.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

While 40 models walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show every year, only about 10 models hold the coveted title of Angel. She is one of them.

She's the first Victoria's Secret Angel in memory to appear in an ad campaign with short hair.

Incredible stats right there! Only someone who does his homework on models can come out and say something like that.

I'm going to become a big fan of hers. What's great is that not too many guys know about her. If National made her the first overall pick in the draft, then that means he hopes that she'll end up in the Hall of Fame one day. Some unknown who National will make into a star in the foot fetish world. She definitely looks better with long hair than she does with her hair cut shot. But as she grows in popularity, I think most voters would get past that and give her the support she needs to become a superstar in this contest.

I saw the video and it was so hot and sexy the way she was able to beat everyone up at the beach, including those cops. I'll be interested to see if she can do that to some of the heavy hitters of this contest.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

The playoffs got underway and the tensions and nervousness will only tighten as we get deeper into the playoffs. That was a very long season. All the hard word, all the trials and tribulations, all the good times and the disappointing ones these women endured throughout the season will have to be set aside because the playoffs is an entirely different season. Within a blink of an eye, a woman can be eliminated and have her year come to an abrupt end. That feeling is devastating for some of the losers because all that hard work resulted in absolutely nothing. For others who lost, like the rookies, they will view it as the first step in the right direction. Yes, they're not happy that they lost, but those women know that it's only natural to go through a building process that'll take some time before that project is complete and they become world champions.

The playoffs brings out a different set of emotions. If your girl advances, you feel great. If your girl loses, you lose interest in this contest and you pretty much don't care who goes on to win the entire thing.

EVA LONGORIA
She had a pretty good season. Not a lot of people paid attention to her as they did with Carmen Electra, even though both women wound up with identical records. All eyes were on Carmen because she an Icon in this contest, she's been there and done that before. With Carmen's re-emergence, longtime voters felt youthful again because there was that strong possibility that she could win it all again. Longoria was ignored when she stood next Carmen. It even came to some as a surprise that she was able to beat Electra in a tie breaker.

In the first three years of this contest, Carmen won more matches than Longoria. In the three years since, Longoria won more matches than Electra. Eva enjoyed a revival as well after a few seasons of mediocrity. I do not think Longoria will a terrible season until she become a little too old and that becomes the reason why she's forced out of this contest.

Longoria will continue to get my support. I've been very patient with her through her not-so-well seasons. This year was her way of thanking my for not pulling the plug on her so quickly. For Eva, me pulling the plug on her is not something she should worry about. This place will always be her home.

--

ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY
Unless she gets past the first round next season, this is someone who has lost a bit of her invincibility. Just a little bit. I don't want to overreact so soon because I still expect her to be right along the top of the standings in the AFC next season. If you were THIS close to beating out Bar Refaeli for the division title, in the toughest division in the entire league this year, there's not much to suggest that she's going to fall of the edge of the Earth anytime soon.

Rosie defeated Gomez in a landslide in the first round of last year's playoffs. Now, Selena performed more like how Rosie would on a typical night.

If you're Rosie, you are real pissed about how the year has ended. If you're Rosie, Selena Gomez was the last person you thought of as someone who would eliminate you from the playoffs. For Rosie, it's world championship or bust. There's no other way. She is one of those women who's built to win it all RIGHT NOW. She's the type of person is is going to lose a LOT of sleep over this. Longoria will be just fine. Rosie Huntington will not be the same person when she returns next season. She is not going to rest until she gets to put on the Salvatore Ferragamos.

--

JENNIFER HAWKINS
Out of the four girls who got eliminated this week, the loss from Hawkins was the one that had the most emotional attachment to me. I brought her in here because she's one of my favorite all-around favorite women both overall body appearance and her feet. She was my original choice as the Official Symbol of the NFC before I gave it to Candice instead. At the time I didn't feel that she was ready for the task mostly because of her lack of fame outside of Australia. Candice was an unknown when I brought her in. With Swanepoel, however, I knew she was going to be very, very famous and become a household name in the modeling industry.

I don't regret making Candice the Official Symbol over Hawkins for a second, even if she never won a championship because Swanepoel has more than everything I want out of someone who's the face of the NFC. However, for Hawkins, she kind of overachieved in a division that also featured Heidi Klum. She's the third woman in history to make the playoffs after starting the season 1-4.

Hawkins will be a great representative of this contest for years to come. I'm not forecasting immediate success out of her. However, do see her giving everything she has even if she comes up short of making the playoffs or winning a match in the playoffs.

Jennifer Hawkins for President.

--

ASHLEY TISDALE
For her, this year is one that she's going to forget. With all the wins she's had over the years during the regular season, she's had very little to show for it in the playoffs. Now it's at point where Tisdale is expected to win the world championship. From now on, it's not enough that she makes the playoffs. From now on, she's expected to win a championship even if it means that she has to kill her own mother for it!

Now it's no longer cute and sweet that she makes the playoffs. Now I'm going to elevate her to the heavyweight status of this contest where she'll be in the company of Audrina, Candice, Rosie, Marisa, Bar, Irina, girls like that. In that category, you must win now or the year is a complete failure. Ashley is no longer a mid-carder because of the list of opponents she's beaten in the past and the great playoff matches she's given us over the years, even though she came up short. Let's see if Tisdale will respond differently to my expectations of her going forward.

I usually praise Tisdale on her performance. For the first time, I lost my patience with her. To win the championship, you must push harder than everyone else. I really, really think Tisdale has it in her. It's just that no one ever gave her a pep talk to increase her competitive drive until now. I expect Tisdale to come back with a vengeance.

----

Next week, that's when the most exciting round of the playoffs begin. The reason the second round is the most exciting round is because we'll still have the same number of women as we did in the opening round, which means that things will be just as unpredictable. And because unlike this round, we will have the returns of four women.

- Bar Refaeli
- Candice Swanepoel
- Jessica Lowndes
- Kate Upton

The Remaining Girls and How They're Seeded --

AFC
1. Bar Refaeli
2. Jessica Lowndes
3. Irina Shayk
4. Selena Gomez

NFC
1. Kate Upton
2. Candice Swanepoel
3. Audrina Patridge
5. Katy Perry

The second round of the playoffs will be reseeded. In each class, the Number 1 seed will face the worst surviving seed from the last round; the second seed will face the other girl.

The playoffs resume this Wednesday night.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links