Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Divisional Class.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Divisional Class.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Fashionistas Presents: The Celebrity Playoffs -- The Divisional Class.

The Remaining Girls and How They're Seeded --

AFC
1. Bar Refaeli
2. Jessica Lowndes
3. Irina Shayk
4. Selena Gomez

NFC
1. Kate Upton
2. Candice Swanepoel
3. Audrina Patridge
5. Katy Perry

The second round of the playoffs will be reseeded. In each class, the Number 1 seed will face the worst surviving seed from the last round; the second seed will face the other girl.

--

SHOE SIZES

Audrina Patridge -- 9
Bar Refaeli -- 9
Kate Upton -- 8.5
Katy Perry -- 8.5
Candice Swanepoel -- 7.5
Selena Gomez -- 7.5
Jessica Lowndes -- 7
Irina Shayk -- 7

----

THE IMAGES

AUDRINA PATRIDGE
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/x1i69h7kzkkykv0y2tmhwope5mlhkxb0/
... Later That Same Day -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/h48ps6fyz0pg527l9mtji1hl26hj1mnw/

BAR REFAELI
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/rmgl9a8ytymip662d5f2tde3g0u9dk64
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/6zc4zmfdqepj5f69yp62qsl6eue7c0ri

CANDICE SWANEPOEL
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5kzyf173lgbf1p4v7azyx0ms5j8uwgm2

IRINA SHAYK
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zxevl02g13ywwzzndg2xovh8xtacd7hc

JESSICA LOWNDES
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wbaozkt0t8vhvgzk9azootnndpz5fn03

KATE UPTON
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/krhbw67gtpfx9n0czhx2j3yft5sb20p5

KATY PERRY
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xwrg4nbezp187v13duezfuqa9m5nypfw

SELENA GOMEZ
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/fh2q7b4s9ejy2cwuhiwfri7i69fqjqlz
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q12uh2mdd56972knhmcoamotzsvvl3mc

----

**It's always worth reminding that you should check out Nusuth's website which also features some pretty nice pictures of celebrities, including those who are not in this contest. http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/ **

----

**REMEMBER: Once a girl loses, she ELIMINATED from the tournament. So think carefully as to who you will choose. Also, in the playoffs, if a match ends in a tie, that match will go into a 24-hour overtime where I will ask the people to once again vote on the participants in question.**

Poll Information
This poll contains 4 question(s). 97 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depending on who you talk to, the new rules National put into place last week in where the matches were cut shorter, allowing for fewer voters to make their picks, worked out because had the usual number of people voted, the results of last weeks matches might've been very different.

I'm not surprised Audrina won last week. Even though I voted for Audrina, it also would not have surprised me if Tisdale had won, given her track record. That match wound up being very close. A little too close for Audrina's comfort. Perhaps Tisdale would've caught up had everyone else had their chance to rally around Ashley. But going with reality here, Audrina won fair and square.

Selena's win shocked me last week! That was one of two wins last week that I did not see coming. Selena defeated Rosie by ten or eleven votes! For Rosie, that was a year completely wasted no matter how you slice it. All that hard work for nothing.

Irina's win over Longoria was no surprise there.

However, that Katy Perry win over Hawkins REALLY has me upset. I really thought the voters would get behind her in the voting poll. That was the biggest injustice of the week. It'll take me a while to get over that loss.

For this week, I'm voting for Bar. But after seeing what Selena did to Rosie, I'm not so confident that Refaeli will do enough to hold her off. Bar had been struggling to make the playoffs. Selena, on the other hand, seems to be on a roll. At this point, I don't see how Selena is going to win this whole contest when you have all these other threats being in her way. On the other hand, if Selena were to somehow win THIS match, then she is going to make the finals, I don't care who she's up against in the semis. She would have all the momentum in the world going into the finals if she were to pull this off.

Irina vs. Lowndes is a very even match. I voted for Irina, although it would not surprise me at all if Lowndes won. Personally, I have no problem with whoever wins this match.

I don't like how Audrina ended her season after starting 10-0. I always felt she was miles ahead of Tisdale, but she struggled to beat her last week. I don't like her chances against Candice. I voted for Swanepoel because after some of the eliminations in the first round, Candice is the only one left for me to root for. She's the most consistent winner of the bunch, and I feel that she will win this thing for the THIRD time, if you can actually believe that.

I have Kate Upton over Katy Perry. Simple as that.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The easiest match to predict this week is Kate Upton against Katy Perry. Kate Upton should have no problems getting to the semis. This is going to be a tune-up for her. The second easiest is Bar against Selena. Selena surely benefited from the shortened week in the first round when 3/4 of the usual audience members voted. Now with a full house expected, Bar should have the most stamina to out-do Selena.

For the life of me, I don't know how that Irina match with Lowndes is going to turn out. I voted for Jessica. Both women have come a long way to get to where they are now, and it would be a shame to see one of them go.

I voted for Audrina, but I'm not feeling too comfortable about her chances of winning.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will unveil the names of two more women who will join the contest next season. Assuming that I don't change my mind at the last second about the names I want to reveal, these two women are actresses who I wanted to have in this contest for a very long time. Next season will be their best time to make even bigger names for themselves.

I will see you at the Draft within the next 24 hours.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kate Upton is starting to get away from Katy Perry, however, you've got to give it to Katy Perry for being able to keep up with her for this long into the match. And Selena's second set of pictures where she's lying down with her friends in that bikini is what did it for me. I know this is a foot contest, but the only pictures I keep staring at is that second to last picture in Selena's second gallery. My eyes just zoom right in to that spot between her legs. [Mmm]
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see who the next two new girls who will be in this contest next year. Karlie Kloss is a very interesting selection. Just by associating herself with the likes of Candice Swanepoel should give her a jump start on her way to greater success.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE 2014 DRAFT

Earlier, I said that I had two actresses in mind who I wanted to present to everyone as introductory pieces for our contest next season. The two women who I had in mind are not the ones who I'm about to show everyone. I have so many names of potentials that it can become difficult to decide who I want to officially announce as new participants in the Fashionistas. The two actresses who will take their spots in the limelight instead are those who should do very well in any contest that measures overall hotness. In this specialty contest that analyses women's feet more than anything else, these two women should do just as well.

Our first girl is widely known for playing the lead character in the movie She's Out Of My League. She was born in London, England and she is of English, Welsh and Irish descent.

Alice Eve
31 Years of Age
Size 8

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/jlrdzvsz22egq295xx51q8yga339wwrg
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/udmylz2sjkdtfk4tj5cl1mms6p3ccky7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywy9JEBbyuI

--

This next girl was born in Texas and grew up living an All-American lifestyle. As a teen she competed in many a beauty pageant, even winning the 1997 Miss Fort Worth pageant. Before realizing she could make a living off of her good looks, this next girl studied English and Opera at everybody's favorite school with a disgraced football team: Southern Methodist University. In 1999 she had an epiphany and did what only the most attractive women in the state of Texas can do, and that is join the Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleaders. In a true testament to her hotness, she appeared on the cover of their 2000 calendar.

Her breakthrough was when she played a Mexican DJ named Carmen de la Pica Morales on The L-Word. She is a bona fide super hottie and she's not even Mexican. In fact, she is a descendant of Fath-Ali Shah Qajar of the Qajar Dynasty, who ruled Iran from 1797-1834.

In 2000, while acting as an extra in the Richard Gere's mega-chickflick Dr. T and the Women, the director told her to move to Hollywood. Recognizing the good advice, she did just that and began getting roles in no time.

For those who are not familiar with the role she played in the L-Word, then perhaps me telling you that she also had the lead role in the USA network's series Fairly Legal will jog your memory. She played a lawyer who, after getting a divorce, shifts careers and becomes a mediator.

Outside of her acting career, she has appeared in countless men's magazines. She is fluent in Farsi (Persian) and English, and also speaks a little Spanish.

Fight pickers beware: she holds a brown belt in karate, so she can probably kick your ass.

Sarah Shahi
33 Years of Age
Size 7

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/e09pkl5nh06jtiq1di6zhwq3p5vgpry3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7l3NjvQo78

----

Next week will be the unveiling of the final selection for the Draft. As I mentioned last week, that two of the girls who I name will be Phenoms. Karlie Kloss was one of them. Next week, it'll be the end of the world as we know it.

-- National

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe the votes on these matches. Kate Upton could actually lose this match. I thought she would have this is the bag already. Not feeling good about that.

Candice could advance to the next round if she can hold on to her very slim lead. Jessica Lowndes and Irina is a battle of two heavyweights. That match is a virtual coin toss.

And I don't see Bar Refaeli getting enough votes to catch up to Selena with just under an hour to go. My vote went to Bar, but it seems like Selena has become immensely popular all of a sudden. I really cannot believe what I'm seeing here.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undershoes1022
Board Regular
Member # 30080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undershoes1022   Email undershoes1022   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't think Kate Upton or Candice would lose but what a shock. I'm happy that now Audrina has a chance to win it all. She's got get through Katy Perry 1st which is always a tough match for Audrina but still a much better chance than going against Kate Upton. One thing for sure is that finally a new champ will be crowned
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by undershoes1022:
Didn't think Kate Upton or Candice would lose but what a shock. I'm happy that now Audrina has a chance to win it all. She's got get through Katy Perry 1st which is always a tough match for Audrina but still a much better chance than going against Kate Upton. One thing for sure is that finally a new champ will be crowned

I didn't think those women would lose either. I'm also shocked and lost for words because it seemed that these women had a tailor made journey to the finals.

I'm also happy that Audrina has gotten over that Candice hump and now finds herself just one win shy of winning it all. One win because for the life of me I don't see Audrina losing to Katy Perry. for me, I consider this match against Katy Perry a bye round for Audrina. In essence, Audrina just got the week off. [Hop] Her one win that she needs is against either Jessica Lowndes or Selena Gomez. If it were Candice or Kate against Audrina in the semis, then I would've been scared about Audrina's chances. But Katy Perry is just a practice round for Audrina to prepare herself for the finals. I expect Katy to put up some kind of fight, but she won't have enough to overtake Audrina.

GO AUDRINA!!!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye the way, National, every year at this time, you always come up with new contestants for this contest. I'm very excited already now that we know that both Sarah Shahi and Alice Eve will join the party and make things very exciting and interesting.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We are now down to our Finest Four. We are now in the part of this contest where the fans and voters are just about ready to put this season behind them and take their break from all of this. This round was really the last week that glorified the best of the best of the regular season. Now that we're down to four women, this is where the disconnect from the regular season starts and now our shift is on making predictions on who will win championship and don the Salvatore Ferragamos.

--

BAR REFAELI VS CINDERELLA
This was the start of major upsets and meltdowns that might be a first signal that a shift in power is taking place before our eyes. It seems like the underdogs are taking over and catching the entire world by surprise and shock.

It starts with the loss from Bar Refaeli. If there's anyone I know is elated about what just happened here is Marisa Miller. Bar was the Number 1 seed and didn't know what to do with that power. It's one thing if the Number 1 seed lost in the semi-finals or even the finals itself because that person is facing someone who is equally strong. If you're the Number 1 seed, this loss in totally unacceptable and discredits what you've done in the season leading up to the playoffs.

Not only did Bar lose, she no-showed the event. A lot of people expected Bar to be in the Finals this year. However, they didn't expect this match to be her final. When Bar started the season 8-0, I thought she was off to a great start. Now to see her season finish the way it has, as the Number 1 Seed participating in her first-ever playoff match, against an underdog like Gomez, I can now say that Bar's career is off to a bad start.

Selena is now on a magical playoff run. This is the first time that I'll coin the phrase 'Cinderella' to describe someone. For those not too familiar with sports, a Cinderella refers to a team or player who advances much further in a tournament or career than originally anticipated. Cinderellas tend to gain much media and fan attention as they move closer to the championship game at the end of the tournament. The term comes from the fairy tale Cinderella, in which the protagonist is the honored guest at a party to the surprise of everyone. The term has been used at least since 1939, but came into widespread usage in 1950. Sometimes it's even debated as to whether the given "Cinderella" team or player will "turn into a pumpkin," i.e. fail to win the prize and then return to its former obscurity. In the fairy tale, it was the carriage that turned into a pumpkin at midnight, not Cinderella herself. Another popular term is "strike midnight," when a Cinderella team does finally get beaten. Selena Gomez is our first-ever Cinderella. I'm going to enjoy this ride for as far as it can take me. If she wins it all, I will recap what this season has been like for Selena Gomez to fully explain her Cinderella phenomenon. But for now, just know that in the middle of the season, no one ever looked her way as someone who would make the playoffs even as a wild card, and that was after she won one or two good matches up to that point.

Selena Gomez is looking to wear the Ferragamos just as Cinderella was when she was looking to wear that Glass Slipper.

By the way, that win makes Selena Gomez the second-youngest woman in history to make the semi finals for the first time.

1. Kate Upton, 2012 -- 20 Years, 10 Days
2. SELENA GOMEZ, 2013 -- 22 Years, 2 Days
3. Candice Swanepoel, 2011 -- 22 Years, 245 Days
4. Megan Fox, 2009 -- 23 Years, 39 Days
5. Scarlett Johansson, 2008 -- 23 Years, 195 Days

I'm only showing the five youngest women to make it that far. Note that Selena Gomez is the only AFC member on that list.

--

JESSICA LOWNDES VS IRINA SHAYK
Jessica Lowndes is the only one who lived up to her seeding. I was pretty hard on Bar Refaeli just minutes ago, but I would've given Jessica Lowndes a pass here had she lost to Irina Shayk. This match could've gone either way and it was a hard-fought matchup. Jessica has gotten better every year. In her first season, she finished with an even record at 8-8. Now, she's one win shy of making the Finals Classic.

I won't be too hard on Irina, either. Yes, she was slightly favored, but someone had to win that match. I can understand why Irina would be very hard on herself after this loss, and it's only natural to feel that way when the world has high expectations of her.

--

AUDRINA PATRIDGE VS CANDICE SWANEPOEL
This is now rivalry. Candice won their first three encounters, now Audrina is returning the favor by getting back at her in their last two matches, making this rivalry 3-2 in favor of Candice. Having said that, Candice is not the winner this time. When it mattered more, Audrina answered. This was the champion's time to rise to an even higher occasion by becoming a three-time champion to make it damn-near impossible for anyone else to duplicate that performance.

For those who know how I feel about Candice, you know that I love this girl dearly. I'll even go as far as to say that I treat this girl kitten gloves. She is someone who I handle with the utmost care, as if she is the daughter I never had. She's done so well for this contest, that she's already a legend. She has all the time in the world to win more titles, and Candice had to learn the hard way that you can't win them all.

Candice lost her first playoff match of her career. That's a tough pill to swallow. But when you consider that in the two years prior that she became the first girl to get to six playoff wins en route to winning to winning back-to-back world championships, I'm sorry ... but it's impossible to get on someone who has done all of that for her fans. If I told you that your favorite girl was going to make the playoffs three years in a row as a division champion, as either the Number 1 or 2 seed each time, and win the world championship in two of those three years, you'll take it in a heartbeat. Now if she doesn't even make the playoffs next season, then I'll hold her extremely accountable. Until then, Candice has done no wrong to me.

Since Candice is out of the picture, let's forget about her and talk about Audrina. She's starting to make up for that terrible finish she had to her season. The playoffs are the best time to make people forget about the bad memories. Audrina is one of those women who is built to win contests like these now, and win them often. For Audrina, this is familiar territory. For someone who has been a model citizen for this contest year in and year out, she deserves to have her moment in time to celebrate the feeling of being a world champion. I think I speak for all her fans when I say that it would be a travesty if she never won a championship and slipping on those Ferragamos. I share those sentiments with them.

Audrina has defeated the defending two-time champion to advance to the next round. All the attention is in Audrina's direction and so is the momentum. This was her first big win this year since I don't know when. When it's been that long, a win like this changes everything. Now, Audrina is going to run with it all the way to the bank.

--

KATY PERRY VS KATE UPTON
This is the biggest upset in playoffs history. I've spent all that time promoting Kate Upton, going out of my way to make this girl as the next best thing to have happen to civilization since the invention of the wheel. After all of the hype and excitement, THIS HAPPENS? If anyone actually placed his money on this match in favor of Kate Upton, or if you went as far as to bet your house on it, you would be out in the streets as we speak, homeless, wondering what the hell had just happened?! Even though I didn't wager anything, I would feel just like the who actually placed a bet on this match. If you went to bet that Katy was going to win, then you're the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.

I cannot think of a bigger disappointment than what I just witnessed out of Upton. You don't spend the second-half of the season beating the best of the best, week after week ... only to lose NOW? TO A LIFETIME MIDCARDER? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

If she didn't win the championship this year after losing to another heavyweight, that'll be one thing. I never, in my wildest dreams, thought she would go out like this this soon.

This loss is on a monumental scale so real, that the fact that Katy Perry won it is an afterthought. Everybody is going to remember that Kate Upton lost and people are going to forget that Katy Perry won. Kate's loss is going to overshadow Katy's win.

Now, I'm putting Upton on notice. After going out the way she did, she better win the world championship next year ... and I mean NEXT YEAR ... in order for her to make up for what just happened here. Now, it's not enough that she even makes the finals. Last year, after losing to Candice in the semis, there was no reason to hold that against Kate at all, even though she was going for a perfect season because she lost to the defending champion in what was the Greatest Match of All Time. Now, however, was the biggest underachievement one can ever puke out.

----

- All four girls eliminated are supermodels. Last year was the first time that all four semi-finalists were supermodels.
- Katy Perry and Selena Gomez are the first singers to make it this far in the tournament.

- This is the first time that both Number 1 seeds lost their first matches in the playoffs on a given year. However, this is not the first time that something like this has happened to Number 2 seeds.

- This is the second time in history that a wild card has made it to the semis. The first one was Kate Beckinsale back in Season 1. Now it's Katy Perry.

I'll see you all on Wednesday night for the Class Championships.

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where the hell is the party emoticon?????

i want to thank each and every one of the 50 voters who voted Audrina and Jessica not only through to the next round but for eliminating those who shouldn't even be here.

i am truly shocked though that Katy so handily defeated Kate. i dont even have any words.

lastly, i love the addition of Sarah to the contest next year. i've lusted after this beauty since i saw her on L Word all those years ago and she will make a fantastic addition to the contest.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links